Best answers
The map is great. But the cloud sprites are kinda ugly. :/

Frieza kills Krillin and Goku becomes a Super Saiyan

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you be more precise with what you mean by "ugly".

Whats wrong with them would be a nice place to start talking and how to improve them would be a super follow up.

Also whats with the spoiler tags?

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd agree. We have no idea what you're talking about. You need to give more information and provide potential solutions, or it's really more like "complaining" and not "suggesting".

Best answers
Code:
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char argv) {
  printf("I couldn't find any other place to post it. :(");
  return 0;
}
And he becomes a Super Saiyan 2 after training for the last time in Kami's Palace

Anyway... I don't know how to define the sensation that the sprites gives to me. We have a map with splendid rendering techniques, but the sprite clouds (the ones passing through the palace surface) are bad-looking. Effects in a game involving sprites requires artistic attention. I'd point that the sprite isn't a symmetric image in both axis, and it's important if you're always changing the perspective. The particles are too dispersed and the fade effect (scaling and transparency) is weird.

It's my opinion. As a developer or artist, I'd like to hear this kind of things. Now you are allowed to say
or just analyze what I've pointed.

[NOTE]PS: By the way, they aren't reflecting the ambient illumination (@2:00).[/NOTE]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously what is it with the code, spoiler and note tags? o_O

In any case I lack the artistic touch to notice that stuff to much, but im sure Layne or Dalte will take a look at it.

Im not sure what we can or cant do though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom