kami rofl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya here is kami, as you can see i made some crease marks on his outfit instead of making a boring cylinder (the crease marks also make it a lot better on side view)

Best answers
this doesnt look exactly like kami... can you show your refs ?

Best answers
He doesnt looks right...

His "eyebrows" are too big and i think the mouth is too far from the nose (?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Top of his head looks a little too fat. And there is something about his mouth and chin I just can't quite grasp.

Best answers
To me his legs seem too short... and everything else I said in the other post... anyway, just wait till the "pros" post some comments, they know what they're saying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The body is too short, and the hands are way too small. What might have helped to throw off your proportions is his robes. You might want to try modelling the body first and then building the clothes on top of that and deleting what's not going to be seen when you're done. Takes longer, but but its easier to get good results.

Best answers
I think he needs just a lil more chin personally. and yes he should be MUCH taller. Otherwise its nearly perfect. I like it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
again those claws =P heh
are you using the same hands for all your models?

anyway, looks good, i like seeing diffrent models from you, keep it up =]

Best answers
Yeah man, it looks like you're using the same hands for all of your models. you wont get any better that way.

I guess the model looks Kami, but something's bugging me about the him, I cant put my finger on it. Guess it'll look better with a skin =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom