Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where can I get this KAMI I dont like the one I have is on NIGHT I want this one on DAY not NIGHT.

Best answers
hmm its the same map as the original kami map, only the .TGA file is different i think;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but I want on DAY not NIGHT it looks better on day can someone give me an idea on how to make it day or where can I download it?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's an old screenshot of ESF_Kami. Notice how it has the bars in the HUD instead of the current setup? This version of kami was changed into it's current form as a nighttime map. In short, the day one doesn't exist. If you wanna make it, go ahead and try, look in the stickies, don't start a new thread on how to start mapping.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I would do is change the BACKGROUND and put the one with clouds so it can LIGHT UP but I dont know how to load a map into VALVE HAMMER does anyone know how I dont want to edit other peoples work.....I just want to edit this one and make it day please tell me how...^_^

Best answers
thats exactly the same u should nt take the glory for other peoples work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I know dude I dont want to rip stuff I just want kami to be in DAY not NIGHTIME because I dont like to ripp.

Best answers
please... open a thread when you have reeealy something to show.

on topic: yeah looks better

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if he wanted to rip it he'd never be able to. All he could do would be to decompile the map and change the background. But that would send the r_speeds through the roof. Unless Stryker decides to make a new version of Kami, it won't be seen unless some9one does a new kami from scratch. End of story. Anyway, this topic has outlived it's usefulness.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom