Kamehameha

Best answers
Does anyone else think the kamehameha's blast radius is insane ? Very often u see a cell goku or gohan on top of the kill list because they can just blast the enemy spawn and let the kill's flow in .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spawn killers are so lame. I agree with you about the kamehameha, all other attacks seem ALOT weaker. I think the ESF Team needs to rethink the damage of all attacks.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've almost never been killed by a kamehameha. The key is to get them before they can charge up that big a blast. Melee them and that should take care of the problem right there. The KWave will fly off course prolly hitting nothing. Melee is the single best defense against powerful attacks because it takes sdo long to charge them.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee works sometimes, but most of the time the person will detonate the Kam infront of himself & kill you both or there are many players in the game and it's hard to just keep paying attention to just one.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, like I said, I rarely get hit with it :p Just treat 'em like a blocker mayb and try and get them from behind. And if they do blow it up on themselves, they get another death and a loss of a kill for it :p (though it balances by killing you, but they're no better off than you for it :p )

-Karrde-

Best answers
Well, they get the pl for killing themselves in addition to killing someone else.

I think there should be a radius limit to attacks, depending on what level the char's at. For example, SSJ 3 Goku's kame should have a bigger max radius than SSJ Goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, they might lose PL too. Especially if they're some dude playing Gohan who trans'ed as soon as he could or something.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Well, they get the pl for killing themselves in addition to killing someone else.

I think there should be a radius limit to attacks, depending on what level the char's at. For example, SSJ 3 Goku's kame should have a bigger max radius than SSJ Goku.
Thats a realy good idea =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom