Kamehameha

Best answers
I think Goku is shooting the kame complete wrong it should look more like that(look on his hands:

And vegeta i think he should charge up his FF in this position and he should get 2 big KI balls on each Hand and put his hands than together:

or like that:

Best answers
well all i know is that vegeta does charge his attack in that way. and the kame-wave.. it looks good to me too.

btw don't get confused by gallit gun and FF... vegeta gets FF when he transforms into SSJ

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the goku that comes with 1.1 has a new kamehameha animation. so it looks more like it should.

*edit*
look at goku in this picture.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im guessing that there are some other models that got re-done animations as well. so i dont think that this it the only one thats new, besides the new attack animations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And i am also guessing this should be moved over to the suggestions section :p
But, i really like the idea of the final flash, i think that would look Super Dupa

Best answers
just so you know. but the last picture you posted.. well its actually like that in the game. and the first ff pic.. well i cant see nothing in it. just a vegeta standing ready to charge his attack. cause the yellow aura around him is just some adobe effect.

Best answers
i don't see that there is anything wrong with the animations as they are...i dont care for the details......

V'

Best answers
The reason why it cant be like that is because of bones and such. I remember somewhere that all the beams come out of the right hand.If you want to test this out charge a mini kamewave and fire it. You will see it in his right hand and not in the left one.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check DT's dev jorunal from a while ago. He's redone many of the anims. Yep, and all the beams do come out of one hand because they can't be anchored to the skeleton in 2 different places at once. But anyone who can actually spot that ingame is a liar :p (unless they're out to try to see it :p )

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom