Kamehameha for Gohans first form!

Best answers
:S I really think that gohan should have the kamehameha wave even in his first form.

Best answers
i disagree because if he would have khh while in normal form what attack would he get when transforming?
on the other hand what't the diffrence between khh and masenko anyway?(besides the color)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KHH is more powerful.

Gohan learns the KHH after he becomes a Super Saiyan in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in the show. The way it is in ESF is a representation of that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah mesenko is pretty much a different move learned by piccolo. in the dubed series Gohan does mesenko but they changed it to gohan saying "kameya - meya". but it was actually a mesenko beam

Best answers
i was talking about the diffrence in esf not the background of those techniques. and about khh being stronger if your pl is 2mil above the sever average does really matter which one to use?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Undine said:
i was talking about the diffrence in esf not the background of those techniques. and about khh being stronger if your pl is 2mil above the sever average does really matter which one to use?
Its silly to create one sided scenario's to demonstrate your point. What happens if you're 2 mil below server average? The difference between a KHH and a Masenko will be much more apparent.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its silly to create one sided scenario's to demonstrate your point. What happens if you're 2 mil below server average? The difference between a KHH and a Masenko will be much more apparent.
rocky has it down-

to answer... no, no he shouldnt

Best answers
He already transforms quick, now you wanna give him a beam that can blow the crap outta most everything to start with, nuh uh

Best answers
Goku, Krillin and Cell start with it.

I think it would be fair that after Gohan transforms for the first time, he can do it in normal.

Best answers
starwin said:
:S I really think that gohan should have the kamehameha wave even in his first form.
Isn't Kamehamehawave an attack which Mr. Roshi used in DragonBall-series to extinguish that burning mountain ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KHH has more of an advantage over Masenko. If Gohan had it at the start then there'd be no reason to use Masenko. You'll almost never see an SSJ Gohan in a server using one.

Get a Piccolo and a Goku at the same powerlevel and fire a Masenko into a KHH, KHH is a stronger move, it would win the PS as long as neither/both sides held down primary fire.

ESF is not set at a specific part in the DBZ timeline, it would be impossible. So ESF compensates that by the characters needing to build up their powerlevels before they can trans'. Same applies for Gohan 'learning' KHH when he turns SSJ.

But rumour has it that Adult Gohan (with Mystic) will be added in a later (read: not v1.3) version of ESF, and he'll most likely have it as a starting move.

Yes it is, near the beggining of Dragonball, you should really watch the rest of Dragonball (DB) and then Dragonball Z (DBZ) to see that it's used as an offensive beam attack in fights. ESF is based of off DBZ where it happens a lot.

I hope that answers all of your questions.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah thats a good suggestion who told this : that a gohan transforms for the first time and then he knows khh in ssj then when u have perfect trans the normal gohan should know the khh to ;)

Best answers
Ravendust said:
But rumour has it that Adult Gohan (with Mystic) will be added in a later (read: not v1.3) version of ESF, and he'll most likely have it as a starting move.
but if in esf 1.3 they are trying to give each char something like 3 trans then mystic would surely be gohans third trans ie: sj, ssj, ssj2, mystic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I remember Majin Prince (TwisteR) saying something about there being 2 versions later on, Kid Gohan never went Mystic, he'll probably get SSJ and SSJ2 just much faster and earlier than the other characters, or SSJ2 will give him a bigger boost or something, maybe they'll make a 'Fully Powered SSJ2' form for his last trans, like when Goku brought out 100% of Gohan's power against Cell. Who knows.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan needs very little pl to gain his KHH, there's no need to give him the KHH in his first form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if gohan started with KHH, Masenko would be pretty useless as no one would use it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could be possible but then they nead to make the masenko almost as fast charged as the genetic beam, but a lill weaker then current to balance it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then what does Gohan get when he transforms? Nadda. I say leave it as it is, it works, the ascensions also show the characters aging (in the show) so the normal forms are like the characters before they transformed and the ascended forms are the characters around the time of the Buu saga for example.

Best answers
also difference between kamehameha and mesenko that while chragin mesenko u cant move and when u charge the kamehameha u can :p

Best answers
Logan289 said:
if gohan started with KHH, Masenko would be pretty useless as no one would use it.
Precisely, who would use a useless move? Unless the gohan is just playing a fool around. If he is real serious about the fight, he wouldn't use masenko and instead KHH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom