Kamehameha and Final Flash

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So why does Goku suck and only have one beam when Vegeta has Galick Gun then he upgrades to Final Flash? Don't you think Goku would be smart enough to invent a new, more powerful move?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. He DOES have the spirit bomb...

And Vegeta took way too long to charge the final flash right infron of his opponent, I doubt future enemies would let goku charge a huge beam attack while noticing it.

Come to think of it..I rearely hear Vegeta shout final flash, gallic gun, or big bang attack, but I lways see a kamehameha or spirit bomb...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the second time Final Flash is shoot out its in the cave against SSJ2 Goku and he made a huge blast with not alot of time to charge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, the first, if you watch closely, was on namek, vs rikkuum. the second was against cell...

just cos its not yellow and he doesnt shout the name, doesnt mean thats not a final flash... you gotta remember, they got new artists in after the namek/frieza saga, so almost everything got funky new colours...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why wouldn't it count..? That comparison just doesn't make any sense at all.

So they need to shout the name of the attack every time, otherwise it won't really be that attack? Doesn't sound logical, does it?

Best answers
i think vegeta shout final flash the first time so people could know what that attack is called. cuz if i remember in gt when he did final shine attack the green final flash he said it out loud.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he also used it in barbidi's space ship against puei puei (or how ever you spell that name). He killed him with ff if you watch closely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought he used the flamethrower-ish move on him? I dunno, it's been months if not years since I've last seen DBZ so, correct me if I'm wrong...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that isnt true if you wach closely the flamethroer is just energy that shoots round the oponent hurting him badely. Basicly in movie 8 Goku did a kame on Brolly but it acted like a flamethrower. Same as when Vegeta defeated Pui Pui

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one on Namek wasn't a Final Flash, he didn't do the arm movements or anything, it was just an engulfing energy beam aka flamethrower.

I don't know why Goku is so unoriginal, Kamehameha was Roshi's, Spirit Bomb was King Kai's, Instant Transmission was Yardrats...was Super Dragon Fist his only original attack?

Best answers
well in the sayian saga aginst nappai didn't hear his say kamehameha when nappa use his moth beam up close to goku it was a light blue beam tho :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku never really seemed like a ki using fighter, compared to vegeta. To me he focuses on well played out melee, while vegeta will pelt continous blasts and try to blow the hell out of his target.

Best answers
true cuz if you look at the DBZ eps it shows more fighting of goku but when vegeta fights is mostly ki attacks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
The one on Namek wasn't a Final Flash, he didn't do the arm movements or anything, it was just an engulfing energy beam aka flamethrower.

I don't know why Goku is so unoriginal, Kamehameha was Roshi's, Spirit Bomb was King Kai's, Instant Transmission was Yardrats...was Super Dragon Fist his only original attack?
What about the Kame torpedos?

Well, it's based off the Kamehameha, obviously, but still...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, I guess that's an original attack, a sort of variation on the KHH. I suppose you could include the Super Kamehameha there as well :]

well in the sayian saga aginst nappai didn't hear his say kamehameha when nappa use his moth beam up close to goku it was a light blue beam tho :p
Hehe, that was just a mouthblast attack of his that happened to be the same colour as a KHH. I think Budokai called it the 'Break Cannon'.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Oh yeah, I guess that's an original attack, a sort of variation on the KHH. I suppose you could include the Super Kamehameha there as well :]

Hehe, that was just a mouthblast attack of his that happened to be the same colour as a KHH. I think Budokai called it the 'Break Cannon'.
I don't remember Goku doing a Super Kamehameha...... when did he do it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball, can't remember the number but the episode name was called Super Kamehameha.

He does it against Frieza too, it's just a KHH with one or more extra waves fired down the beam :]

Best answers
i actually thoughti heard goku yell out khh really fast when he did it against nappa..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom