Kamehameah wave question

Best answers
Does the Kameahmeah wave increase its strength if your Ki is higher?
I mean at 1,750,000 it wont harm us if its a bit away. But After 3 hours of playing, when I was at 26,000,000 it dished out serious splash damaged when i was across the map, (was in normal state and used Goku)
In case u wanna know, i was playing with 2 superbots on esf_riverside (my favorite map). I was right across the map, meaning, i was on the good-half of the river, and directly facin g the spawn location of the bots... hope u picture that.

this, however hasnt happened with the spirit bomb. And I was creamed when i tried it in the ssj form.

Best answers
vinay87 said:
Does the Kameahmeah wave increase its strength if your Ki is higher?
I mean at 1,750,000 it wont harm us if its a bit away. But After 3 hours of playing, when I was at 26,000,000 it dished out serious splash damaged when i was across the map, (was in normal state and used Goku)
In case u wanna know, i was playing with 2 superbots on esf_riverside (my favorite map). I was right across the map, meaning, i was on the good-half of the river, and directly facin g the spawn location of the bots... hope u picture that.

this, however hasnt happened with the spirit bomb. And I was creamed when i tried it in the ssj form.
Were you using EVM?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Yes the Kamehameha wave and evry wave incress if your Ki it's big so if you have 60 000 000 pl your dmg will be huge but there someting that stops you mp_plchup or someting like this this is to prevent smap so if you have 60 000 000 pl and the all the other persons will have 1 000 000 pl you will only do small dmg but if they have a pl near yours the blas will be huge

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinay87 said:
yeah, but I tried it in ESF too and it was same thing....
That depends. In EVM beams get a blast radius multiplyer alongside transformations.

In ESF it all depends on the servers average PL. If youre PL is way over the servers average than youll blow up practicaly half the server.

So 60 million PL in an ESF server means nothing if thats the average PL. But if the average PL is 10 million than bye bye server.

Best answers
ooooh. But i guess i should have said this before.... i tweaked the superbots to have 100,000,000 mill so that i can gain pl before a good fight.... and they were idle. .... and most importantly, i wasnt transformed. And the server's average was 99,999,999 so why....

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The server average it's like if the one whit a big pl have biger then all of them on the server he will detonat the map if he has not then he will not detonat the map

Best answers
i can detonate a map?????

lol, I am gonna try that on EVM coz its easier to get 100,000,000 with a few wishes. there.... :D

but seriously, so if everyone is at 100 million its no big deal and alls well?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In evm you can detonat the hole map just a simple shot in the sky and bang evry one dies

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinay87 said:

lol, I am gonna try that on EVM coz its easier to get 100,000,000 with a few wishes. there.... :D

You could just use the pl changer amx plugin without evm, that's a lot better and much easier to get to the highest pl that is possible in esf.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i'v first playid ESF i did not use a PL modofire to get to 400 000 000 pl but my first 100 000 000 take about 1 day then it was easy i can get up to 400 000 000 pl in 1h and 30 min

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but there is no need for a super mega PL if the you can't do a big bang because sever average

Best answers
That's kewl...something new? i blew up the namek map with a kamehameha from 100milion goku!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could just use the pl changer amx plugin without evm, that's a lot better and much easier to get to the highest pl that is possible in esf.
Why even play the game, then...?

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
So very very true. It wouldnt even be worth the effort of playing if your already at the hightest pl possible.

Best answers
in a way, after a hile, you want to see how long you would last when both sides are even..........

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
vinay87 said:

Note he said he was going to try and detonate a maps, and it's easier to reach higher/max pls with the pl changer plugin then with evm and it's pl limit of 100,000,000 pl -_-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom