kame torpedos stay put

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be good if the kame torpedoes dont arm themselvs until you fire them. that would prevent people from just wandering into them and blowing up. if u charge a torpedo and wait for someone to charge u, then release and tele away. that person gets a rude suprise. so when u charge a torpedo it should show taht ur charging it. like with any other blast u can see it being prepared. also i think they should stay put untill you fire them or die, meaning that if you switch to melee after placing some torpedos they wont fly up into the sky.

Best answers
Think about that in DBZ physics (before the Android saga....). They don't "arm," because they're charged up energy blast, not bombs. I just wish they'd make it so that when you touched deathball and spiritbomb while being charged, THEY'D blow up...

Best answers
I totally agree, the fact that you have to keep the kami torpedo attack selected for your torpedoes to stay put kinda spoils the entire meaning to those things.
If you were able to use other attacks while the torpedoes are hanging there, you could surprise your opponent by suddenly releasing your torpedoes at him in the middle of a fight..

They really should make it possible to select other attacks while torpedoes are in the map..

Best answers
i would like to see when you have a bunch of kame torpedos charged and you switch to a different move without firing them that instead of them just going up that they would go all over the place.

Best answers
I actually like them to go up - on water maps I hide them under water, fly up above to bait it, then switch weapons so all the blasts fly up and hit the poor *******.

Best answers
psychodn said:
I actually like them to go up - on water maps I hide them under water, fly up above to bait it, then switch weapons so all the blasts fly up and hit the poor *******.
Wouldn't it be just as easy then to just aim the torpedoes at the target above the water..? Might get more hits that way.. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well, if he grouped them close together (without getting blown up, ofcourse), he'd benefit more if he let'em all fly, rather than clicking, since a lot of people only get 1 or 2 of the eye openers before teleporting.

Best answers
Uhh... yeah.. and you would be able to pinpoint ~exactly~ where this guy should stand (even though you can't see your torpedoes underwater) AND lead him to that exact spot..

Not very likely..

Best answers
I did in ESF city once.... Lucky for me two people were gangin up on me :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm i think this is a really good idea else the kame torpedo's wont be used

Best answers
I use th torps alot.. has anyone else noticed that they start to fall down if you leave them in the air?

Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
I use th torps alot.. has anyone else noticed that they start to fall down if you leave them in the air?
yah they slowly inch down over time lol , I sorta like how they all shoot up when ya switch, but it'd be nicer if you could control them with another attack selected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom