Kame Hame..................ha !!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I watched the video from the news. When i saw son goku shooting the KAMEHAMEHA, i saw when you charge it he say KAME HAME and then when you charge it longer there's an sound. That doesn't sounds good. The KAME HAME HA sounds liked cutted off in the middle (KAME, HAME, The Sound, HA) .
It would sounds better, if son goku say KAME, HAME,(and when you charge it longer)()EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HA .

So it a full charged KAMEHAMEHA would sound KAME HAME()EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HA.

P.S.: The EEEEEEEEE Should sound like the E from hamE .

This is not the theme of the thread, but why are the eyes of the ssj's from the game yellow, they're blue or green

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look in the other sections
the sound doesn´t fit because it is not the original sound

Best answers
.) The current Kamehameha voice is from english version of Goku's fight against Pikkon
.) I think there's a sound error in the video, because the voice is the same as in Alpha 2.0 and there it sounds better
.) In the shows Goku says "Kame" (pause) "Hame" (pause) "HAA"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would agree with that. But what i dont understand is why is the attack named after an acient hawaian(sp) king?

Best answers
Apparently Toriyama (DBZ creator) asked his wife for a name, and I think they were in Hawaii at the time. Hence the name. But I'm not sure.

I think King Kamehameha could fly too, so maybe there's some relation between him & Goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u do realize that

a. this was a topic already

and

b. that the sounds were added in later because hl cant take movies with sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom