Best answers
is there a way that i can edit the kame me ha me ha to make it's base size bigger?
if so, please, do tell;/

Best answers
yah i thought so 2, so i doubles the kame trail srite but nothing happened in game...

Best answers
nah its probably those .WRL thingys which in any case you probably will have little luck anyways

Best answers
how do i open the wrl files... id like to poke around abit:)

Best answers
i can almost gurentee it doesnt have anything to do with them, its in the code. it regulates the size.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of u make it bigger tell me if love to download it

Best answers
Why does it need to be bigger, personally I think it's big enough already :tired: ......

Best answers
well actually....

actually there is something to make it bigger cause once i downloaded a sprite off of redsaiyan that made the final flash charge look 2x or 3x bigger than it normally did but i got rid of it cause it was TOO big....so im guessing someone must have edited it in order to do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think hes trying to make it look really wide like the cartooon where its like SUPEr wide

Best answers
if he edits the kamehameha to look yellow thatd be cool too, a wide yellow one like super saiyan 3 goku uses twards the end of the series.
:yes:

Best answers
would be cool to start the kamehameha and then power it up to a bigger beam like when he was fighting vs frieza, was it that that you wanted to make?

Best answers
no i didnt mean to power it up and make it bigger, that would probobly harder to do, i just want the grafix of the kamehameha to be larger...
you see iv'e been trying to improve the gohan modle, and i want him to shoot a kamehameha like the one he kills cell with because the sound pack i just releaced has that sound in it, but then it fires as that normal sized one and it just doesnt seam right...

and makeing the kamehameha yellow would be no challenge at all by the way...

Best answers
next ill see if i can make em shoot it with one arm...:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vengaurd
next ill see if i can make em shoot it with one arm...:D
if you can animate it will be easy..... azn made a 1 handed kamahameha for mystic gohan..maybe u can use it for him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

Originally posted by soccer28jp
if you can animate it will be easy..... azn made a 1 handed kamahameha for mystic gohan..maybe u can use it for him?
yeah you have to animate that;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom