ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Jinx > Andy > Lion/John

In Jinx video the borders were ****ty but overall awesome.
Andy's video had some pretty cool ideas I really like.
Lion's and John's were nothing special really. Though the HL idea was kind of funny :)

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
next time I am going to try to make it mych beter then the last one

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
good attitude :)
And this isn't the last video competition anyway

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
why wasn't my christmas video posted :(, it was cooler than battle royal :cry:

anyway i know i wouldn't win this cuz i made those vids before meeting jinx cuz i learned alot from adobe premier pro and also from jinx, and all my movies till now are made with winodows movie maker but my next release will be very diferent from the ones i already got :p

PS: my vote goes to andy cuz i liked the dbz-ish style

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
-Jinx, your video was odd this time in my opinion, but yet again some cool effects.
-Volkov, It's a pretty good idea, though it maybe laggy sometimes and glitchy, but i understand you have an old pentium 2
-Lion, it was basically just showing the powerups and some loop fights, Esf pirates or christmas would definitely been cooler :p
-Andy, Your's fighting was just overally impressing me over, that's what kind of action i want to see, though the effects weren't that good.

So my results : I have to go with andy's, the special effects don't attract me as much as the content what's in the video, though they are pretty nice addition overall.

1st: Andy011, 9 pts.
2nd:VideoJinx, 7 pts.
3rd:Lion/Volkov, 5 pts.

Just a little hint to both 3rd's: You will get much better all the time, but lion, try to avoid looping, it annoy's me alot. And no stupid captions, i'm not going to say any, because i forgot ^^ , Add some interesting music, which isn't heard somewhere else too many times.
Volkov : Don't Video a clip where you are standing against a bot(apparently)
and then you turn to him, and hit, then take the clip off and hit again while he's not doing anything, now THAT part is the most boring thing ever, what makes the watcher almost immediately leave the video. And also i noticed you have been fixing your grammar very greatly nowadays, but just keep practicing it a little more, i know, you're from romania, but if you don't know the word, go to a site like google.com and it'll spell it correctly most likely.
and to you too: don't add some music that's already heard too many times. Now just don't you 2 get too much of pressure about this, do it slowly at a time, and ingore the 5pts score, take advice from video editors, view some videos that are very good from your opinion, try to start making that kind of scenery. That's all coming to my mind atm..

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
-Jinx, your video was odd this time in my opinion, but yet again some cool effects.
-Volkov, It's a pretty good idea, though it maybe laggy sometimes and glitchy, but i understand you have an old pentium 2
-Lion, it was basically just showing the powerups and some loop fights, Esf pirates or christmas would definitely been cooler :p
-Andy, Your's fighting was just overally impressing me over, that's what kind of action i want to see, though the effects weren't that good.

So my results : I have to go with andy's, the special effects don't attract me as much as the content what's in the video, though they are pretty nice addition overall.

1st: Andy011, 9 pts.
2nd:VideoJinx, 7 pts.
3rd:Lion/Volkov, 5 pts.

Just a little hint to both 3rd's: You will get much better all the time, but lion, try to avoid looping, it annoy's me alot. And no stupid captions, i'm not going to say any, because i forgot ^^ , Add some interesting music, which isn't heard somewhere else too many times.
Volkov : Don't Video a clip where you are standing against a bot(apparently)
and then you turn to him, and hit, then take the clip off and hit again while he's not doing anything, now THAT part is the most boring thing ever, what makes the watcher almost immediately leave the video. And also i noticed you have been fixing your grammar very greatly nowadays, but just keep practicing it a little more, i know, you're from romania, but if you don't know the word, go to a site like google.com and it'll spell it correctly most likely.
and to you too: don't add some music that's already heard too many times. Now just don't you 2 get too much of pressure about this, do it slowly at a time, and ingore the 5pts score, take advice from video editors, view some videos that are very good from your opinion, try to start making that kind of scenery. That's all coming to my mind atm..
i still don't get it why kama didn't post the esf christmas :cry:

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it could be because it's not christmas anymore, you could get less votes actually.

Best answers
Omg...the Roumanian`s movie just got owned. Bah, my mother told me always to be honest.

WTF WAS THAT John, that Movie was pathetic!! Laggy!!?!? Bag quality??? Lion!! I've seen better WTF was that!!! We're you guys drunk while compiling this???

Jynx, mate.....that wasa a 5 start movie. You got my vote straight out. That's all im going to say before I get my ass kicked >_<.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i have to go with jinx on this one

his movie had much more cinematic effect than the others, its just really profesionally done. it had some cool ideas too (i liked the goku/bus encounter).

i thought andy's was cool but the lagginess killed it for me although, i understand that you dont have the best computer.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg...the Roumanian`s movie just got owned. Bah, my mother told me always to be honest.

WTF WAS THAT John, that Movie was pathetic!! Laggy!!?!? Bag quality??? Lion!! I've seen better WTF was that!!! We're you guys drunk while compiling this???

Jynx, mate.....that wasa a 5 start movie. You got my vote straight out. That's all im going to say before I get my ass kicked >_<.

-GuZzie
you don't even know whats comming , oh you poor thing...

and stop being a moron with that romanian ****y talk, just grow up

PS: as i told you before, i don't care in winning this competition i got something much biger hapening

Best answers
I have to give my for Jynx on this one. I was impresses by the trailer-ness of the movie. While the storytelling in esf and fighting videos dont attract me as much, unless there is comedy involved.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to go with Andy on this one.

I like the animations he used, and the camera shots were nice.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going with John on this one. Not only was his idea original, I've NEVER seen anyone else play ESF in Half-Life, but also the fact that he uses Gamecam and has a pentium 2, and he probably had to put in more effort to even compare with the others. Andy's was pretty good too, as always. But I can only vote once....

Best answers

-GuZzie

You always pass your limits , stop flaming others , keep seeing your bussines.
you should get a warn for this , it's not the first time that happened.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

-GuZzie
Is it really necessary to put some Caps to WTF word? Either way, you could explain why they sucked, because this is stupid from you to just say that they suck, also keep in mind that volkov has a pentium 2, so he did pretty good effort working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom