Kama's Kompetition #4 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
OK ;) but i dont like the idea about the jetpack... because there wasnt such thing in DBZ :\

Best answers
If he dosn't get the jetpack included, he wont be abel to fly/swoop ingame, and that would be a shame...

Best answers
I think he looks best with the cape to.. would it be possibel to add jetpacks on his feet ? :D

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
why not keep the cape and put the jet pack over it or under it?

Best answers
To be honest I'd rather play with him with a cape and just make some horsecrap excuse like "He stole Mr.Popo's flying carpet and turned it into a cape.." , Jetpack was always a blahh thing to me but still these models look absolutely fantastic! Great Job DBZHell and everybody.

Best answers
I wonder how many polies it would take to model wings? I would post a picture of goku with a pair of wings, but i cant find a picture of it, but i've seen it somewhere before. It's the same picture that shows after you die in the GBA game Legacy of Goku 1.

Perhaps someone knows what i speak of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest I'd rather play with him with a cape and just make some horsecrap excuse like "He stole Mr.Popo's flying carpet and turned it into a cape.." , Jetpack was always a blahh thing to me but still these models look absolutely fantastic! Great Job DBZHell and everybody.
he should have two forms:
1. start off with a cape
2. throws off cape and reveals the jetpack underneath >_<

Best answers
Instead of a jetpack. How about something like rocket boots or something of the sort?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the rocket boots stuff is the most appropriate...that way it will have a cape and it will fly too (my opinion)

Best answers
wip

Well heres my start, his head isnt done yet, guess I better get to work.. about 1200 polys so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now Accepting Submissions

Starting now, until midnight Jan 15, I am accepting model submissions. If you are unable to submit in that timeframe, PM me and I will see if I can make an exception, but unless it absolutely cannot be avoided, your submission will be void.

Please include with your submission;
- your model, .3ds or .ms3d
- a Front, side and back view of your model flatshaded with name
- A Front, side and back view of your model smooth shaded with name

Please send your submissions to [email protected] and include your ESF nick in the title.

Good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Submissions are now closed, thank you to all who participated. Voting will begin within the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom