KALOnline - MMORPG (Free)

Best answers
Hey Guys,
I've Been playing KALOnline for about 2 weeks, pretty fun mmo, its completely free right now http://www.kalonline.com

Little About the game, its fairly new been up for about 1 Year,
3 Classes there add more lighter
Archer
Mage
Knight
----------------
Then there are sub classes like Knight Commander,etc

the cool thing about this mmorpg there is like a buddy system also known as the Teacher & Student system, when your level 1 you should get a teacher mainly because you get rewared when you hit level 16 with 20k, which is alot of new players. There is also another cool system thats lets you transform in animals such as.
Giant Bird - Mage
Panther - Archer
Tiger - Warrior
There all meant for certain classes and have different abilities, the only thing i dont like about the animal system is that you get an egg and you have to wait a very very long time before it hatches.
Also there is a PVP sytems but it only works if you buy a Assassin mask it also stops Nubbs from PVP higher level people which i like :).

I Give this MMORPG a 8 1/2 Out Of 10, Game Play gets kinda of slow and boring after Level 20 due to the fact that Monsters are either to easy and you dont get alot of XP or that the monsters are to hard and you loose alot of XP. but i suggest you get it its pretty fun :)

Ingame name: Gipper - Level 25 Warrior

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
R.O.S.E Online > KAL Online..
Gouki > Gipper >;o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pROSE & kROSE > iROSE

Just to let you know. Anyway, tried Kal Online a while back, seemed pretty good at the time... Left for a bit, good to know its popular now.

DMW

Best answers
www.onrpg.com they have pretty much all (good) free and some p2p mmorpg's on that site,some even not from this country like korean and japanese and what not.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
pROSE & kROSE > iROSE

Just to let you know. Anyway, tried Kal Online a while back, seemed pretty good at the time... Left for a bit, good to know its popular now.
Got any screen's of K.ROSE or P.ROSE? I heard there both better then I.ROSE?

Best answers
the only reason it's better because it is p2p and it has more items and ****... i quit rose after the reset... getting to 49-50 just wasnt worth it any more. i went to ragnorak after a long time of searching my mmo life... played the trail and the first day didnt think i was gonna like it... i love it... i bought it

Ragnarok > Irose...Krose...Prose

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This isn't an MMORPG comparison thread. Just stay on the topic about the current game. If you wish to compare MMORPG's, make your own thread for it and port the discussion there.

Best answers
thank you, magus :)
anways if any wants to play PM me in game :p type @Then my username then your message.

I WILL OWN YOU!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I've played Kal Online. I got to the quest where yuou have to get to level 30 to continue, and just flat out said "**** it" its WAY to repetitive -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. LOL. This mmorpg is old now o_O i cant remember who, but that person(s) played it quite a few months back o_O i think it was DJ or Grega

http://www.onrpg.com

your local MMORPG Library :D

Best answers
Website is back up i beleive :p, yeah about that LVL 30 Quest, like i said after lvl 20 it gets really really really slow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before i try it out, id like to know how the battle system works.. Is it the same as others? (timed and take turns swinging)

Best answers
Real Time Fight, PVP Duels, And PK Areas also, its not turn based, and it has basic fighting skills, plus Adv Skills like Powerup Attacks,etc.

if you do play RavenTrucks PM me ingame iw ill give you some items,
I would be a MAGE or a ARCHER to do Warriors take alittle longer to level, and are only good at Level 30...
also if you need a teacher, i will be your teacher if you wish :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been playing this game for a while, and I have to say, this game is a good game for the mmorpg lovers. Its worth a try.

PS im lvl 21 gipper, and my name ingame is the same as my name here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the websites up, i took a quick glance at this game, and it looks cool.

hows the character customization, system specs? i have a ****ty compaq.

is the combat fast like in RYL?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its still the basic MMORPG fighting, but its faster pace than others, your char doesnt pause between attacks.

Charar costomization is basic, stat points to add, armor changes appearances, 3 faces/hair styles to choose (not much I know)

And im not sure how well it will run on your ocmputer, may run okay
Min Reqierments:
Pentium3 or higher.
128mb RAM
VGA 16Mb or higher with 3D accelerator
Directx9.0c

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it fast paced? easy to level, cool looking equipment? if nothing else i'll just take screenshots for sigs and whatnot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not really fast pace, but the battles can end quickly, dependiong on how well your doing. Equipment looks like the olden times in Japan/China. Iv'e only been playing for about 2 days now so I dont know that much, But it is fun imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom