Kakashi's Sharingan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, i really wanted to make some more naruto stuff but i wanted to try realism for a min, so i said why not kakashi's sharingan. Its all made from scratch, And feel free to use it if you want just give creditz:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, not much for realism. Those wrinkles/lines in the bottom left arn't fitting too well because you don't really see it in anime. And the line over the eye is too straight.

Retired
Best answers
I dont believe kakashi has 3 dots in his eye either, only Sasuke has that, doens't he have 2?

anyway on topic: put the pupil in the center, but overall I think it's quite nice man, nice work on the pupil color etc, and details. you might want to work on the outlines of the eye.

not bad.

Best answers
Kakashi has three dots... check my avatar. Sasuke has two, because he isn't as skilled as Kakashi.

Looking nice, very nice indeed! Though the colors are a bit off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks:D i have been doin a few experiments on skin and stuff and i think im gettin better, here is a goku skin i did, just an experiment:

Im just tryin hard to become a good skinner and skin and eyes and such are hard so im gettin all the practice i can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the funny thing is it could be goku, vegeta, krillin, or gohan. Goku just has that face that looks like everyone else, like a normal face but he still looks cool:D

Try this, cover th nose with ur finger and it will look like krillin and imagine the face to be a bit more sturn and it will look like vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The eyes don't look attached. They just look like they were placed on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm....what r u sayin? bah, i make one eye and copy and flip it, and then i moved em into possition. so it may give it a "placed" look.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
nice job there ^^
if you want to practice, just redo the cs skins

Best answers
Hey hey did someone say kakashi?! Kakashi fans unite... or somthing.

Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom