Kakashi

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O: D: He's so hip !!!

Overall it looks real good, but the hair looks a little messy though. Are those spikes clipping ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Very nice but his hair looks a bit okward......Other than that its great.Nice job Brolli.By the way I love the color render:D

Best answers
k I explained at zeq2 and ninetail why it looks that weird, lets just quote that instead of typing the whole thing

"k before anyone is gonna say how messy the hair looks lemme first explain,firstly no it's not clipping,it has a nice polyflow,imo not messy at all...but now you stil wanna know why it loks like that, well I wanted you guys to see the actual spikes, so I used a low smoothing threshold, meaning it looks as if it's flat shaded,if it was more smoothed you guys wouldn't see much of spikes,just the top ones...anyways here's a cel render to give you guys a better look at it"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hair a bit to high and spikes should go a bit more to the right (so they stick out more)
rest looks awesome good job!

Best answers
lux very goot! was that cellshading at teh last pic?

oh and will you add the Sharingan for animations in the model?
like an animation for him to remove that thing that hides the Sharingun?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm It Looks As If Its Connected...He Would Have To Re-Poly His Face And Some Of His Hair For That To Work..Chances Are It Aint Happining, But It Could With Some Work :] .

Best answers
wow you know that without even having the model hehe >_>...anyways yes ofcourse it's possible,it's not connected as cobrax sated here's a sharingan example

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mybad :) , The Models Lookin Good :D , But Somthin Seems A Lil Odd About Him I Cant Get...But Its Still Good :].

Best answers
dont forget to add the leafhead protector bit onto the headband :D
then it will look like two different objects, but to me the first two pics look like they are connected...

Best answers
Side view of the hair doesnt look right, flash shade or no flatshade :/

Best answers
fix the hair and forehead protector yeah,
(darn he beat me to it, I was thinking the exact same thing a day ago but he posted b4 meh lol )

yeap thats the only thing left to do

oh and the most important question

how much polys?

and how much polys is the hair alone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom