Kakashi WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
I take it you're not going to take Ski's drawover into account?
Well, the eyelids need to be moved down more... unless you're going to animate them... then I guess it doesn't matter.
Ofcourse I did :O. Everything david said was right. I moved the jaw up and the eyelids down, compare from the pics I posted in the simple render thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Fatality said:
Looks nice so far Enix. Not much is done so I can't really completely crit it.

And this time, could you render it in a nice sexy pose when its finished for me? Yes I'm bugging you again. :p I'm not sure if you remember me, but a long time ago I used to bother you on AIM a lot to convert models. xD So, maybe, as a somewhat friend, could you?
You're ignoring me again. T_T

Love the update though, good work man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats because you know I will :D. Kakashi is the sexiest ***** in naruto, like I wouldn't show him off :p.

About davids crit, the only thing I didn't follor was the headband crit, because I watched the movie again and in just about every scene his head band is at the middle of the eyes like I said in the simple render thread.

David was right though, following his crit did give him a wierd scull shape and made the metal look majorly bent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Neva! Naruto mods just never work out :(...

UPDATE!!!

OK, TIME TO PEE!
Looks cool now, just the eyes but i guess u wont change em so ill shut up. Just wondering though, why does it always look as if u took a screen from the viewport rather than a render? the skin always looks kinda crispy, unsmoothed in viewport.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats because its a viewport grab.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< *im ****n tired*

looks good mate, my only crit is that you did the eye area alot undetailed, maybe play more with the shading, also try to make the mouth hard to see and not unseeable >_< else fine to me.

Best answers
i love ur work enix and style but im still not 2 sure on the hair but anyways i noticed this on ur model:

if i can remember right u dont see any of kakashi's forhead cuz its coverd by the headband, i know its a tiny thing to point out ^_^ <3 most of it so far

Best answers
DV13,thats cause he modeled the headband as a separate model.i wonder,i your gonna edit it into the one-eyed version,are you just gonna rotate the headband,cause then you would see alot more of his forehead.keep it up enix cant wait to see the next update.oh and btw DONATE THIS MODEL TO NNC!! j/k ;p.

Best answers
THe headband is a seperate group, so that's probably glimpse of his forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom