Kakashi WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Started skinnin my kakashi model, the one I showed in the simple render thread:

very early into it atm..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks nice so far Enix. Not much is done so I can't really completely crit it.

And this time, could you render it in a nice sexy pose when its finished for me? Yes I'm bugging you again. :p I'm not sure if you remember me, but a long time ago I used to bother you on AIM a lot to convert models. xD So, maybe, as a somewhat friend, could you?

Best answers
nicee.. i think the hair looks a bit too poofy though. the spikes shouldnt be going radially outward like naruto's hair, but... lean to the right side a bit more. ehhh im not too sure how to explain myself, sorry. but yea.. the base of the spikes should be closer to his (bald head surface), and not ontop of the other spikes.... i hope that makes sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still doesnt look like him, sorry for not being accurate, cant grasp it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it looks like him either, but that's because of the style he's using so I think its fine. My only thing is same problem linda has with the hair; it looks fine but could be better

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice start man, love it, but eh, it'd help him look like kakashi if you lowered the height of the eye lid like in this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/kakashi-drawover.jpg It makes his eyes look more lazy/cool, its actually a flap of skin hanging over the eyelid, when the eye is closed you wouldnt see it because it unfolds, but when you look upwards the fold in the skin would be pressed right against the eyelashes, get what i mean? >_<, i dunno if its possible to do though, but its just the thing that's making him look too young atm. Also, maybe its just cuz its the start but i think u cud beef up the contrast a lil D:

Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
i want the headband infront of his sharingan.
And since when was this about you? L2C plx.

Good job enix, I really enjoy your new style type ;p.
But I'd follow the drawover david made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh i think i see what davidskiwan means. The way u have it now u can see most of the pupil while the kakashi we all know has about half his pupil covered by the eyelid.. might work.. idk..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason the hair looks like that is the model is mirrored. I kind of wish you wouldn't do that for your models like naruto and kakashi. The ONLY flaw in your models so far are the hair. If you could fix that they'd be perfect.

very nice job though.

Best answers
ShadyD said:
still doesnt look like him, sorry for not being accurate, cant grasp it
Well atleast it resembles him more than your models resemble...well...I won't go into that XD

Anyway! I think it does look like him, but ofcourse its never really gonna look like him in the sense that I believe some people think it should. You have to think of it as Kakashi in Enix's style, so hes not trying to make it look exactly like Kakashi from the anime/manga. But despite all that, I think that he should follow david's ref, because that would indeed make it look more like kakashi, even in the different style he is using. So all in all, I think its looking great so far Enix, keep it up and keep us posted on progress.

And about he hair, he could possibly put some more work etc into the hair, but I think it may turn out good in the end anyway, but personally I liked his Naruto's hair so I dunno.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KiraYamato said:
Well atleast it resembles him more than your models resemble...well...I won't go into that XD

Thnx ill just take that like a direct assault and think why i still even reply to you. Im a beginning modeller , seu me, screw you :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhh GOD!!
Enix! j00 must pose naruto with kakashi later when you finish!! ;_: Pweeesss :3

looking extremely promissing and again very inspiering ^_^ cant say much but I can say I cant wait to see more =D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Keep it up and you could start your own mod XD. Nice work man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neva! Naruto mods just never work out :(...

UPDATE!!!

OK, TIME TO PEE!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Enix said:
they used to say the same about DBZ .. :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And with a programmer as dedicated as pcjoe I see no reason why esf wouldn't.

[thinks....]

Hmm...wonder if he would be interested in a naru...nahh..never

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:

UPDATE!!!

OK, TIME TO PEE!
I take it you're not going to take Ski's drawover into account?
Well, the eyelids need to be moved down more... unless you're going to animate them... then I guess it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom