Kakashi wallpaper

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, but I don't like the quality of kakashi. also, maybe you should desaturate the blends more.

Best answers
Is it just me or is this character been used over and over and over and over and over and over and... well you get the point. Its a nice background none the less, except maybe find something else to put on the upper left hand corner... and maybe find a different way to have the bg as well (that texture makes it feel eh for me)

@Metalburn - whats wrong with the quality? he got awesome quality.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thinger in the upper left hand corner is.... out of place... or not required.. one of the 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metalburn said:
not bad, but I don't like the quality of kakashi. also, maybe you should desaturate the blends more.
What do you mean you dont like the quality? Thats the highest quality pic of kakashi i have ever seen.

I like it, but that BG pattern is really ghey, i bet if you get rid of that pattern it will look 100% better. Heres some tip. Get rid of the BG pattern, get rid of the Sasuke pic, and make the other faded kakashi pic black and white.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've seen that stock image on another wp. but i still like the bg behind it. good job man.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has potential... just try to use a different brush effect in the background and blend the two effects you used at the bottom and top left.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko and Isr, I dunno, I see a fuzziness when I look really hard. But since its 2/1, I gotta get my eyes checked.

Best answers
Its about Kakashi right? Well how come Sasuke is in there? Just a tip ;) Looks good.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've Been Seeing That Same Pic Of Kakashi Lately, Kinda Get Annoyin Although Its A Good Pic Of Him... lol.
Also I Think Sasuke Is In There Becuase The Sharingan Connection :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blends well together...looks nice...but the uper left isnt that nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom