Kakashi Recreation [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started this today, its not done as you can see. Its just another one of my recreations of an anime screen. What i need is some suggestions.

There is some shading that isnt done yet. And you can probaly notice a bunch of little cutting errors, cause its still not done so there isnt a clean up job yet.

Best answers
I think its very good so far, course ill do the final judgement when its finished :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks ^_^. i got alot more shading to do, the original anime shading mades no sense. Its hard to determine where the light source is....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got a little more done:

I gotta touch up some ruff edges, and fix the ghey looking bolts on the headprotector. And please dont tell me about the sharingan, i just havn't added it yet ^_^.

C&C?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yae, havn't added the ear detail yet ^_^, i usually do that last since i hate that part.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems like it would be the toughest, yet least enjoyable part

"omg the ears!!! fav part of the body!!"

Best answers
it looks awesome but it seems like his ears are a bit misshapen at 2 places that is i don't know if you noticed it yourself allready just saying it^_^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've told you what I think, left pupil still looks too far to the side to me. But apparently thats how it's supposed to look... OH WELL!

Lookin good Raiko.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks all, i fixed somethin on the eye, it was kinda messed up. I added the sharingan, and the ear detail, and fixed some other shading, just about done.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is looking uber sexy, my only suggestion would be make the outter lines of his face (the ones at the edge) make them a bit thicker than the rest and it will make the pic look more solid, i love it so far, not much to crit on.... maybe the ear detail cud be changed a lil... anyway its lookin great :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, i could do that. And for some reason i added extra burns here and there before i postes it, it kinda made he ear look bad. So no more burns ^_^.

Best answers
how n where

I noticed that a bunch of you have what looks like Frames from animes in you personal logos, where/how do you get them??? theres a ton of great Pics I could use if only I could get the frame I wanted ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom