Kaioken....

Best answers
Kaioken in the game, why not?
When you kill a amount of people you get this attack, or by wishing it with the dragonballs,then you could fly super fast and super strong attacks, but it kosts Ki and health when you overdo it, or is it a bad idea...:tired: ;D

Best answers
If goku get Kaioken then everyone else should get a little sumthin. Kaioken would ruin the game ballance. Imagin using it when your SSJ1 (he does in the fight with piccon).

A good balance would be a timer on it so you cant just flip it on and off (or maby it takes 2 or 3 seconds to activate). Then its just like a tubo key(but goku only) you hit it to activate and it get exponentially stronger but lose ki and life faster and faster (it also turns regular turbo off and turns this on instead). If goku gets this attack tho cell should get regeneration and his tail.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been suggested so many times, I have lost count. It's coming out the forums ears.

It isn't a terrible idea, but turbo is basically the same. And then everyone would need a move to compensate for powered up gokus.

Best answers
ok well goku gets kaioken...buu gets the ability to learn others attacks by use of the "kirby effect" cell gets more attacks and absorb and regen. Piccolo gets a faster regen. Gohan gets his masenko powered up. see? there are enough ideas here to make the chars better and work out balance issuses...

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
Been suggested so many times, I have lost count. It's coming out the forums ears.

It isn't a terrible idea, but turbo is basically the same. And then everyone would need a move to compensate for powered up gokus.
Off topic, but Evil_Trunks your sig reminds me of Mastasurf's. heh
On topic now... I don't think it should be included. It would totally unbalance the game, because what would you add as an extra "turbo" for the other characters?

Best answers
wtf i had an idea that everyone liked about balancing Kaioken but noone acknologed it and the thread died wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom