Best answers
DIVX IS A CODEC
Geez, some people don't think. Know what your talking about before you post man. Download it, install and it'll work.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Stick to the topic guys, please settle the DivX dispute via PM

I do not want to see anymore off topic posts in this thread, please keep it clean :)

Best answers
Their wondering how to play it, I'm telling them. It's not really off topic. I'm not gonna send 8 different pm's just to tell them how to fix it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Morpherex
Their wondering how to play it, I'm telling them. It's not really off topic. I'm not gonna send 8 different pm's just to tell them how to fix it.
Umm, this is about a model, not a codec, so yea, it is off topic, and well, if you don't want to send them PM's, then um, don't send them PM's

Now let's get back on topic now shall we?

And for the record, I said no more off topic posts, and what do I get the next post? An off topic post. Surprising isn't it? Do it again and I'll grill a warning in your face.

Best answers
how do you go even further byond the ssj 1 border with evm? and how does ssj3 looks like? and what amount of pl do i need otherwise the kaioken video is cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright download doesnt work... Can someone send me a link where I can dl it from

Best answers
when i go in your serv the admins only can do kaioken etc. why can i do that and when do´s it comes out......release date ??

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OFF TOPIC: Magus, sorry for this, but this isnt about a model, its about a video that can be viewed with divx

ON TOPIC: when u go kaioken, will it be kinda the same as swoop or turbo?

Best answers
Well as far as i saw its faster the both of them , but i wounder is it possible to make the hair red?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair never was red at kaioken, its all bout tha aura babay! but u probably can, if they want effects like that they need better and more models that have better shading.

Best answers
Yeah i know all that that its just a glow thriught the aura , but stil if you know Bid for Power you know what i mean!

Best answers
YO, DIDNT WORK :'(, NEED TO SEE IT :'(, PLZ SEND IT OR WHATEVER, PLZZZZZ
THANK YOU

The_It

Best answers
DUDE I CANT SEEM TO DOWNLOAD IT, THE WEBSITE IS NOT THERE OR SOMETHING, PLZ TELL ME HOW TO MAKE IT WORK??
The_It

Best answers
I AGREE WITH XSL, GIVE ME A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE KAOKEN MOVIE PLEASE

The_It

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Run The_It, Run before the mods find you! RUN! anyway u need DivX codec thats why u cant download it. Read the previous posts, it says where u can download DivX

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The_It, please edit your posts, do not make 2/3 posts in a row from here on out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Run The_It, Run before the mods find you! RUN! anyway u need DivX codec thats why u cant download it. Read the previous posts, it says where u can download DivX
No, your wrong. I have DivX installed. It says the download wasnt found or something, even if I didnt have DivX it still would have downloaded. The link is flaky. Someone send a correct link.

says, [Download aborted, File does not exist]

It's something to do with the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom