kaioken for goku?

Best answers
idk if this has been posted before..but are you guys adding in kaioken for goku? cause that would be awsome for him to be able to do......say like you select it from the attack menu and left click to get 1-3x kaioken, and when you right click you get 10x-giji ssj (giji only if your close to ssj trans say like 300pl away)
so what you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think not my good sir.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He will have turbo though, and its a simple matter to change the color of the turbo aura to red. (though that may give alot of other people "kaioken" too)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaioken for Goku.

What for the others?

Or are you saying to overpower a character that is on the edge of balance and just a micrometer away from beeing overpowered.

Fast transformation. After transformation the ability to teleport with beams. Strongest nonbeam attack in the game that doesnt even cost KI (spirit bomb). And you want to give him another advantage over the others >.>

No friggin way.

Best answers
actually you could give the others that went to king kai kaioken also...since they obviously did his training they could have learned it just choose never to use it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Frieza/Vegeta/Cell/Krillin/Gohan/Trunks/Buu went to King Kai and learned Kaionken?

Realy now.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This actually has been suggested, and considered by the team a long time ago, while I was on a suggesting spree. :p

Yes, it would overpower him, but you can add Kaioken without overpowering him though. :)

Best answers
I could be very nice to see goku do the kaioken in ESF..

But yeah, it will just overpower him!

Best answers
Perhaps it could have like a 6 seconds limit? and it would have a timeout of about 1 minute? and goku would get slow/tierd for 10 seconds after using it? and his pl should only increase by 400.000 to 600.000?

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is kaioken any different than turbo, except for it being a unique boost to Goku?

If Kaioken were to be "added",it would need something more than a cooldown/timeout period of a minute to balance it. I'm thinking that it would A) replace Goku's turbo, but provide a boost in pl somewhat higher than normal turbo, and to counteract that B) it would drain from the ki, stamina, and health bars at varying rates, and these rates would depend on what level you were currently using.

Ex. Base Kaioken
HP: -1% of total max hp per second
Ki: -3% of total max ki per second
Sta: -10% of total max stamina per second

whereas

Kaioken x4
HP: -8% of total max hp per second
Ki: -12% of total max ki per second
Sta: -20% of total max stamina per second

It might also be restricted to use in normal form, or if its used in SSJ form, the penalties are higher because of his already high powerlevel being further enhanced by use of kaioken/super kaioken.

Or the team could just give Goku a red aura to shut ppl up >_>

Best answers
Perhaps it shouldn't be in ssj form ? just not to make him more overpowered?

*EDIT*Oh ! just got a great idea xd lol

Why not just give goku a light-redish aura and then give him his own turbo charge sound

like instead of the usuall "BOOM-ish" soun you give him " KAIO KEN ! " people would probably not notice the diffrence ! lol

Best answers
Grega said:
So Frieza/Vegeta/Cell/Krillin/Gohan/Trunks/Buu went to King Kai and learned Kaionken?

Realy now.

frieza never could go to king kai, he was evil....cell was TELEPORTED to king kais by goku before he could blow up earth.and then was sent to hfil along with frieza...when did trunks die?? and gohan?? and last time i checked krillin hung out on king kais AND on the grand kais planet :| so yea please think about which characters did what and buu....buu never actually "died" as the evil buu was reincarnated into Uub and fat pink buu just turned good and never died.....:|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad idea, if u want kaio-ken to gokuu , then just dl evm -_-
son gokuu is already too good, so why to make it even better?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't EVERYONE going to get a 'hyper' mode, where you charge your power for a while?

I think Goku's was to be Kaioken, Gohan's some sort of Rage..

But I'm absolutely not sure on this, so don't get disappointed when it's not true.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nh. it makes the ame again unbalanced, then its like that only gokuu gets more and more specials etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom