Kaio Ken For Goku

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaio-Ken is redundant for the version of Goku that has Super Saiyans transformations, plus ESF Goku already has plenty of techniques.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
still i find it also , kaio ken is goku's foremost used attacks ... maybe just a little speed increase cuzz of it would be nice.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He literally never uses it after he goes super saiyan.

Actually I can't even remember him using it after fighting Vegeta

Anyway it's been asked a lot of times and it's always been a No

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
then you must look the anime again , he uses it when going to namek , uses it to defeat frieza , after it he uses it multiple times , against pikkon , against janemba and so on....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then you must look the anime again , he uses it when going to namek , uses it to defeat frieza , after it he uses it multiple times , against pikkon , against janemba and so on....
Pikkon and Janemba don't count because they are movie fights and not relevant to ESF

He uses SSJ to DEFEAT Frieza

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikon is a filler. But yea we are not using fillers.

Last time Kaioken is used is preSSJ. He never uses it afterwards. That and the whole balance thing, since Goku already is one of the 3 chars with the most transformations.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i can relate to that , but its kinda nice though , i mean no more power or so but when reaching pl of 850.000 then he would just change to the kaioken goku until he go ssj , im saying no extra buff just a kaioken aura :p
or a choice from 850.000 like ascending but just getting the aura :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well i think this can be added later after the mod gets released.by a mod or addon.

Best answers
i can relate to that , but its kinda nice though , i mean no more power or so but when reaching pl of 850.000 then he would just change to the kaioken goku until he go ssj , im saying no extra buff just a kaioken aura :p
or a choice from 850.000 like ascending but just getting the aura :p
I once told something like this, and I suggested to make the Kaioken activating instead of Turbo Mode for Base Goku after some PL less than needed for SSJ transformation.

But I think they don't like this thing at all

Best answers
Okay ima be honest here, if you guys are still following the power level system like in 1.2.3 (which i dont think has been said) you should have kai ken as a selectable skill before you reach enough PL to transform. im just saying its kinda goku's signature skill before ssj, it would be a little dumb not to include it in a game where accuracy appears to matter to the designers. besides, adding an aura change some audio and a strength and speed buff (with a lose health de-buff) cant be that difficult.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Okay ima be honest here, if you guys are still following the power level system like in 1.2.3 (which i dont think has been said) you should have kai ken as a selectable skill before you reach enough PL to transform. im just saying its kinda goku's signature skill before ssj, it would be a little dumb not to include it in a game where accuracy appears to matter to the designers. besides, adding an aura change some audio and a strength and speed buff (with a lose health de-buff) cant be that difficult.
indeed

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Its not gokus signature skill before ssj, he barely used it in the anime, its just a powerup that changes aura color unlike the majestic transformation that is ssj.
Plus, kaioken exists already in ecx and its a very weak attack even though it grants a good amout of speed, the hp drainning is simply too much of a disadvantage to have in this type of game.
And not that it matters much, but if you activate tier 3 special melee the aura changes to red and it ressembles kaioken, it doesnt last that long tho.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
it is his skill sig, he uses it allot ! againt Nappa, Vegeta, ginyu force ( yes almost all of them ) , frieza and more ... after going ssj he does use it allot less although he sometimes uses super kaio ken

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not going to happen no matter what you say

Make the turbo aura red if you really must

Best answers
imo kaio ken is a waste.
why would i use a transformation thats gunna slowly drain hp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom