Kaination's REAL weight loss thread. (freals this time)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
you should watch the documentary , "Fat , Sick and Nearly Dead" , the guy in the documentary went on a 61 day fasting where he just consumed only home made fruit and vegatable juice for 61 days and went from like 300 to 200 pounds. He said he never felt so healthy in his life and its the best thing he's done... It makes me want to do it even though I just weigh 190... You should really watch it , I insist. What i told you about the documentary is just the meer beginning...Nothing I can say or write emphasize the great and compelling feeling i got from watching it..Best fucing documentary i've seen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll check it out, sounds interesting. However, I probably would never go off and actually do it.

Seriously, I haven't exercised once, and my diet is literally partying; i smoke weed, drink alcohol, and eat sandwiches.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Getting ****faced won't help you lose weight.

F**king run or f**k 15-20 times a day or something

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, even if you only sprint a mile a day, you'll see significant loss in weight. There was a point in high school where all I did was run, and I had a 98 pack going. It was great. I was a weak ***** compared to where I am now, but I looked ******* amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't he already prove that the way to significant weightloss is: weed, alcohol, and sandwiches?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's going to hit a wall, and look and be completely out of shape. I mean, that's great if that's what you're going for, but if you're going to come this far, why not go a little further?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kanaition your the best at it keep it up, and put some power into your muscles so you wouldn't be weak enough to beat big guys with strong muscles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting ****faced won't help you lose weight.

F**king run or f**k 15-20 times a day or something
When you're me, you'll get **** faced and lose weight. Because I'm ******* baller.

I'm lol'ing at everyone getting on my case. I finally hit 199. I'm getting ****faced until school starts in fall, then I'm going to start using my new weight as a new bench mark.

in other words, once fall starts and i'm around 200 and now 260, i'll start running and putting muscles in, simply because I won't have time to drink.

however, since it's summer and I have chances to get **** faced, working out may, more or less, useless.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
however, since it's summer and I have chances to get **** faced, working out may, more or less, useless.
Totally. Alcohol diminishes strength and gains from exercise at an exponential rate, and may actually kill you if, you know, you live...

In ******* Crazyland.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Totally. Alcohol diminishes strength and gains from exercise at an exponential rate, and may actually kill you if, you know, you live...

In ******* Crazyland.
A place where the above is reality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They also give you free cotton candy when you leave!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one leaves Crazyland. The offer stands, however.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
everything looks good apart from the smiley face. Avenger could marry you at this rate.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's jealous that you like me better than him, Kain.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One would think he'd be used to that by now. Surely you're not the first.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I was going to type a big response to this but I'll just wait til sean posts something like this. It's just much easier that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom