Kaination's final piano recital!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it involve wanton destruction?
Quite.

I feel like it's story time.
I suppose.

You see, one time during a trip in Mexico, I was walking around and taking pictures of the Aztec temples. At one point me and a good buddy of mine fell through a hole near the outside of the temple. As we dusted ourselves off we walked through and found a life long dream; millions of dollars in gold.

We walked through in amazement and astonishingly looked at everything the new discovery had to offer. About 42 days later, we decided it was time to go. We began our search for an exit, and we found a dead badger. My friends fetish happens to be dead badgers. Eventually, we learned of an elevator inside of the temple, to which we took up.

While we were walking, we noticed this crazy flapjack of a man chasing some sort of animal. Funny as it may be, the animal was screaming "HELP ME".

With prayer, I gained the power of the Nix and took the badger and threw it at the man's feet. He tripped and the animal came up and introduced himself to me and my good buddy. "Hey, my name is Magus. I am a donkey."

I began to lol at the fact a donkey came to talk to me, so I told him "Hey, name's Kain, and this here is...." and I noticed my friend was gone. I quickly lept upon Magus' back and searched around, and realized my friend had been kidnapped. Instantaneously I figured out that the people who had kidnapped my friend had grabbed the dead badger I had found and brought it to their laboratory in Africa. They did some scans and realized there were finger prints and cum stains on the badger, and they grabbed a sample from me and my friend and cross examined the DNA. They drew conclusions and came out to capture my friend !

As devious as this plan was, I knew I had to go.

I began to go to China where they cross examined the DNA. The year was actually 1669, and China was still located in Africa. As we ventured, I began asking the Afrinese people of Africhina if they knew where Paul Enderson Neil Isaac Smourgenjoginson was located. His name is too long so everyone referred to him as P.E.N.I.S.

We interpretive danced our way to his secret hideout, a plastic factory. This plastic factory was obviously a front. We went inside and asked for a tour to see the insides and how plastic is made, but ask the tour didn't look, we snuck into P.E.N.I.S.'s office.

Inside was my friend, being **** slapped to no end by P.E.N.I.S. Quickly, I grabbed P.E.N.I.S. and flung him across the room and untied my friend. But alas, the sneaky bastards, it wasn't my friend! It was a horse! It was a trap!

I turn around to see a rather large woman guarding the door. Her name was Bulbaga Olgen Olga Barbarabullison. We quickly made battle, and as I stood over defeating her, I step on her throat, to which my foot sunk into her fat flap. I couldn't defeat her. That's when Magus threw me a pair of scissors.

I raised them high above my head when Bulbaga screamed, "YOU WILL RUE THE DAY" and I giggled. I put my hand on my thigh and began laughing, because come the **** on, you're supposed to roll your R's when you tell someone they'll Rue the day. I began giggling like a maniac, while bent over.

Magus, the treacherous bastard took this opportunity and lept down from above. With my hands on my thighs, and scissors in my hand, the blades were between my penis. Magus bit down on the scissors and fwap. My penis was cut off.

P.E.N.I.S. came to me and loomed over me, laughing maniacally. He threw me in a pot of blistering plastic. As I was thrown, I caught myself on the edge with myself facing down. I took this opportunity and dipped my penis and created what the Nix has empowered me as the keeper of the PAYNIS - Protecting All Your Necessities In Solitude. With my new PAYNIS (my plastic penis), I was able to overturn all evil that came.

but eh, I don't like to talk about it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smells like a fiercely thickening plot.

Best answers
it sucked, but just keep practicing and maybe in a few years you wont suck so bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sucked, but just keep practicing and maybe in a few years you wont suck so bad
On that note, at least my entire piano class makes a raw choir, and I make a raw drummer.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dY2L61JyX8&fmt=18[/ame]

lol, im gonna miss this ****ing class.

edit: also

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVco11LDvc&fmt=18[/ame]

~maaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Kain plays some mean fake drums.
agreed.

Also, we never did stuff like that in my piano class :(

I DID to stuff like that after school all the time. I remember the epic battle of me vs my friend dave on SSBM one time in the 9th grade after school. He won, but barely D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom