Kaination's epic contest video for rockbandparts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWvhX8D872Q[/ame]

lawl, the contest was to make a video why you should win the 'new guitar', and to make it funny

so i did.

for any newbies / people who don't know, i'm the main guy / the person in the beginning

lawl

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL

This was the shizzle.

But the forum one doesnt work. You have to go to youtube to see it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What... the... ****...

Dude....................................

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You got an acting talent, we can feel it, but we (or I?) can notice that if you learned acting this all thing would be different, your acting skillz would be polished.

And be an actor(if you are planning so) only if you enjoy acting, like actually enjoying to act, you got to have at least the enjoy part. I tried for different reason and I got screwed, I've quit it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got an acting talent, we can feel it, but we (or I?) can notice that if you learned acting this all thing would be different, your acting skillz would be polished.

And be an actor(if you are planning so) only if you enjoy acting, like actually enjoying to act, you got to have at least the enjoy part. I tried for different reason and I got screwed, I've quit it though.
I definitely love acting, and most of what you saw was my fake acting.

like, I can probably act a lot better, but I tried actually making it ****ty in a sense that it's still good.

if you know what I mean.

I do love acting in front of people. What did you go into acting for :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom