💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing for two months, don't be too harsh D:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pXTsApvpE[/ame]

As pointed out by Lith, NIPPLES IN HD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's an awesome car.

Oh and your drumming isn't bad either. It's better than what I can do anyway, I'd just bump up your recording quality because there's hardly any bass and it makes the whole thing sound a little flat. :O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
As pointed out by me: A7X WOOT! Rock on!

You should do scream....for me.

Oh, and uhh...

Kaination said:
As pointed out by Lith, NIPPLES IN HD.
Made me click the HD button....

Does that make me gay?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HD doesn't show on the forum in fullscreen for some reason. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now Kaination plays the acoustic guitar!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLynM_Y_5fc[/ame]

Rise Against - Swing Life Away with 100% more Green Day - Good riddance!

lolwut.

sorry, i'm bored D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should try more rythmic exercises at a slowe speed, playing in triplets, 6ths, 8ths etc. then mixing them up in each bar. start slow, and build up. that'll help you nail the fills.

also, learn to play with the double pedal and the high hat next to each other so you can switch. at the moment you're imposing a handicap you'll just have to learn later anyway, might as well nail it as you go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, learn to play with the double pedal and the high hat next to each other so you can switch. at the moment you're imposing a handicap you'll just have to learn later anyway, might as well nail it as you go.
what do you mean?

also, my instructor just started teaching me a 4/6 time signature. So I'm going to be learning triplets a lot better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean?

also, my instructor just started teaching me a 4/6 time signature. So I'm going to be learning triplets a lot better.
you mean 6/4... right?

cos like... the first number is how many beats per bar, and the second, is the value of that beat, which is always measured in a power of 2. so for example:

3/4 <---classic waltz
4/4 <---standard (pretty much)
5/4 <---satch uses this a bit
6/4 <---fkn wierd... but it exists.

most composers start switching to these, after they hit the 5/8 mark.
5/8
6/8
7/8
8/8
9/8.

the basic theory behind it, is that you can only work a bar in a time signature that keeps to the value of a single beat, where as to have a bar work in a x/6 tempo, would require it to work in multiple beats, working in x/6 would be written on a sheet, like:l=4/4=l=2/4=l=4/4=l=2/4=l.
thereby having 6 beats played over 2 bars, but each bar keeping to the single beat (since the value 4 is one quarter of one beat).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean 6/4... right?

cos like... the first number is how many beats per bar, and the second, is the value of that beat, which is always measured in a power of 2. so for example:

3/4 <---classic waltz
4/4 <---standard (pretty much)
5/4 <---satch uses this a bit
6/4 <---fkn wierd... but it exists.

most composers start switching to these, after they hit the 5/8 mark.
5/8
6/8
7/8
8/8
9/8.

the basic theory behind it, is that you can only work a bar in a time signature that keeps to the value of a single beat, where as to have a bar work in a x/6 tempo, would require it to work in multiple beats, working in x/6 would be written on a sheet, like:l=4/4=l=2/4=l=4/4=l=2/4=l.
thereby having 6 beats played over 2 bars, but each bar keeping to the single beat (since the value 4 is one quarter of one beat).
He's teaching me with double bass so it's like:

RB = Right foot bass pedal
LB = Left foot bass pedal
C = crash
SN = snare

1.) RB + C
2.) LB
3.) RB
4.) LB + C + SN
5.) RB
6.) LB

/repeat

so that'd be 6/4?

i learned a tiny bit of time signatures inside of piano class.

edit: I finally got what you mean by the double bass pedal and hi hat pedal next to each other.

The way the actual stand is set up is it won't allow me to put them right next to eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom