Best answers
I think that someone should make a map for teh kai planet. I think that the z-sword should be put in too. I would attempt to make it but im working on a model right now. Think about it

Best answers
thats a pretty good idea... i guess, but the idea of the sword going to use in the game, i think, would be a good idea! the sword would be like the dragonballs, when u get there u take the sword and the kai comes out and your power level goes up... that would be sweet!

Best answers
wouldnt that mean you would have to make a model of the old kai and plus some more coding?? correct me if im wrong..

Best answers
hes right. I thought about that too. I thought that only gohan could get it. but it would be pointless. Only one map would have that feature so im saying that it should just be put in. If the map were to ever just be there

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that would take quite a bit of work, probably too much to be worth it for just a single map. Just the map would be nice though.

Best answers
even though if they could get the gohan model with the sword and actually make him use it. that would be awesome combined with thta map

Best answers
would be great, if that would be added to the mod!
but as preddie already said, this would only be featured in one map and I dont think that this would pay off...

a normal kai-planet-map would also be cool!
the whole landscape should be very nice and lovely!!!

Best answers
now what woul be cool is if there was a planet namek that was made good and a final bd frezia with bd ssj goku
SWEET!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u do know it takes like 30 hours for elder kaioshin to increase powers :p

Best answers
it would be col that if you could keep the sword a certain amount of time without gettin hit u got the power, but that would be way too hard to code, just a thought lol

Best answers
lol dude you had to pick the weirdest chrono trigger character. He freaks me out. lol

Best answers
lol dude you had to pick the weirdest chrono trigger character. He freaks me out. lol
well magus is the coolest but SOMEONE beat me to it....try to guess who it is lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well magus is the coolest but SOMEONE beat me to it....try to guess who it is lol
pfft i have NO clue whatsoever. But isnt the kai planet kaioshins or grand kais planet?

Best answers
soz to say but it would be almost impossible to make king kai's planet (the small one on snake way) caus half-life doesnt support more than one gravity source, to once you walk half way around you would fall off.

Best answers
I really like the idea of the Supreme Kai's planet, it can make a great map

but i think i should mention that the Z sword should be gotten by whoever is strong enough to pick it up, not only Gohan
you see, Gohan is not the only one that can pull it off, he is just the one who did it, goku and vegeta for example could do it too(it's not sealed by mystic powers, it's just too heavy, that's why only the strongest ones can pick it up)
Even Goku could pick it up, he did it once while training with Gohan, remember?

so the Z sword should be there, but only someone with the level of at least 20 million can pick it up, and it will slow him down as hell(ofcourse, the more energy he got it will slow him down less)

what do you say?

Best answers
by the way. the dude that thinks that this is the kais planet. well....it is. just not the fat ones. its that purple dude with little hair(he merges with his apprentice or sometin)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom