Kaboom!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Made this a while ago.

I hate the background/stars myself, think its too simple.

C&C apreciated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuff said o_O .... awesome..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that beam.... is sweet...

you should write a tutorial...

please...

if you have the psd, why dont you go back and add some more stars and nebula, maybe some suns.

Best answers
Looks sweet.

But i dont like the backgrond.. maybe you can sharp the 'stars' and the glow of the planet a bit more. :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silver.Nikan. said:
Looks sweet.

But i dont like the backgrond.. maybe you can sharp the 'stars' and the glow of the planet a bit more. :)
Me neither,

But I can't adjust that anymore, but I might make a new one when I got the time, and that one will be much much better, this one was simply made out of boredom, and really had no idea what I should make.

Thanks for the C&C.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty nice, but if I were you, I would make the textures on the planet stand out more, make it more detailed. If you take a quick look now, it looks like a normal monocolored orange planet if you start to look a bit longer you will start to see a couple of color differences. You should make darker areas darker etc. Also, draw some stars on the background, looks so boring now, space is full of stars, not just a black void.

Best answers
Kool stuff dude now all you got to do now is move the canvis up alil and put vegeta in there... kinda reminds me of a final flash...a really...really..REALLy..big final flash lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom