k wtf?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has a point. Both Smith and Overlord need to quit their little jabs at eachother. If one says something the other considers to be wrong, post that and leave it at that instead of just *****ing back and forth. Further actions like this will be handled with MCAs and warnings. In any case, I am indeed banning both of you interacting with eachother in this thread.

In the future, don't take it personal if somebody says your solution isn't the right one.

EDIT: Actually, now that I read your custom title Smith, you will be receiving an MCA. "MCA Denied, Overlord" is something a staff member should not be waving in front of a user who had an honest request. In the future, dealings both with other mods and forum users needs to be done respectfully, not with smartassery.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Machinery Clerk Associate?

Shyt, hell if we know lol...
Hm... roaches, mouses... insect/pest control anyone?

Lol just having a funny, anywayz yeah it's basically a driver issue or your system was running a little hot. I dunno, but in several cases the video card (which I've heard from several forums) could cause this problem as well. But most of it comes from overheating, or lack of power supply at the given time. That's what I'm believing.

But it's most likely NOT your hard-drive as my computer used to do the same thing while playing CS:S and switching from the desktop to the actual game on numerous occasions.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith said:
I'm playing WoW and all of a sudden I get the blue screen of death. There's not even the text. Just completely blue.

Then I hear something bumping/exploding in my computer. I thought some roach went in there, yet then it stops and runs completely fine after two restarts which caused a major glitch on my computer.

Can someone tell me what I should do? I've already plan to take the case off and see what happen inside.
It seems as though many people take it as a regular blue screen of death and some have taken it into shop to have it checked out. I've been doing extensive searching on Google and the WoW forums but I haven't found any solutions to your problem but it has been mentioned by other WoW members. One of the tech support guys claimed that the tech support team is trying to recreate the error but to no avail.

You should make sure that all of your hardware drivers are up-to-date, that your computer has been scanned for virus' and spyware, and you can try reinstalling WoW. You shouldn't worry about upgrading your hard drive but you can go ahead and do so.

Though by how you describe the problem, it fits into what they call a hardlock which requires you to manually restart your computer and the thread I'm looking at right now says that you should try running this Microsoft scan for any RAM errors: http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

I apologize if this isn't much help.

Edit

Here's the WoW technical support thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-tech-support&t=974605&p=1&tmp=1#post974605

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom