K, I'm dead serious, I need help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, some of you will laugh, others willt ry to help.

I have a pimple on the bottom of my eyelid and whenever i blink it iritates my eye, and it hurts. I already just tried popping it, but whenever i even tap the pimple, my eye lids blink like 40 times. Right now its hurting whenever i blink and I can feel it when my eyes are closed.

I'm dead serious, lmao, any help?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contact your doctor or optician or both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, i dont think its at the point of doctor. If it continues and my eye gets really badly iritated (as in turns red and such), i'll definately get a doctor. I'll try popping it tommorrow again. It's scary as hell going that near my eye...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A just gota baaaaad feeling in my throat after reading that..

But are you sure it's a pimple? If it becomes a problem, go see one of those wizards Ravendust mentioned. The last thing you want is a flustered pimple on your eye lid o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, true that chakra. Well, kidboy mentioned use a needle, and it took me 10 minutes to actually get it near my eyelid, touched the eyelashes and i blinked and said **** it. I cant do it, I'm hoping it kinda goes away after a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should probably just call your doctor, it's not like there's any downside to it. Also, I really don't think you should be sticking needdles near your eye, that's just asking for trouble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will necessary to have the eye amputated, so the zit cant spread. To be safe, we should take out both eyes and part of you appendix, just to be sure. In time, you will learn to live by your other senses... in a sewer because society will shun you.

On a lighter, more serious, note, its probably just another zit that will take care of itself in a day or two. Take it like a man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we call that, sir, a stye, which is a pimple in your eye lid. don't pop it, just deal with it

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, just keep the area nice and clean to. Adn try to refrain from wearing eyeliner etc.

(Some of us do look very sexy in it :$)

Best answers
As everyone else said Kain, just chill and leave it alone. <.< Like they said, keep as much heavy body oil off of it o_O

Go to your local Dollar General, or whatever you may have, store and get some off brand Noxema, if you're cheap. If not, the real stuff. It's a menthol feeling-like face cleaner. Good stuff. It'll keep your face pretty clean, and zit-free. <.< OR get some of those face cleaning pads. If you want to do your eyelids as well...Putting Noxema on your eyes probably isn't a good idea. >.>

Best answers
rofl i had that many times, just stop paying attention to it, and it won't irritate your eye.
It will probably be gone tommorow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok you really want to get rid of it? ****ing take a shotgun and place it on your eye then blow that ****er away! I usually do that about every 2 days or so until all of the pimple is gone. Oh also I heard Hydrocloric Acid works wonders. My friend tried it two days ago cause he said he had a crazy zit. I haven't heard from him in about 2 days since he poured that stuff on his face. I think he's getting alot of tail from the ladies, thats why he isn't talking to me.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Whatever you do, dont scratch that zip. My friend got so irratated he streched his ligiments (I cant spel that one) next to his eyes and has to go for surgery to fix it up.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it here?

If yes, then kong is right, it's a stye. Don't pop those, ever. They usually go away on their own, but if you really wanted, you could see your doctor, never hurts to get a professional opinion. But if you google Stye, I'm sure you can come up with something.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Is it here?

If yes, then kong is right, it's a stye. Don't pop those, ever. They usually go away on their own, but if you really wanted, you could see your doctor, never hurts to get a professional opinion. But if you google Stye, I'm sure you can come up with something.
How do you get those? I've never gotten one, but now that I know about it, i'm kind of nervous about getting one. What is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed it is a Stye. Thats exactly what it is, and it went away over night. Didn't pop it so this thread has no more relevance. If you want to close then go right ahead.

Thanks everyone :)

edit:

page thanks to opti o/ said:
What Causes Styes?

Styes are caused by staphylococcal bacteria. This bacterium is often found in the nose, and it's easily transferred to the eye by rubbing first your nose, then your eye.
I totally dont pick my nose o_o

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the future, I'd reccomend some moisturizing eye drops or something lol. And if it happens again, there's anti irritation eye drops you can buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom