Just wondering

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel kind of n00bish asking this question, but what proggy do you modelers use to model?

I'm learning how to use lightwave, but I just wanted to see what programs the rest of ya'll use.

thanks
Barney

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha Lightwave for the win ^^
stick with it it?s a great programm . i also use lightwave started with milkshape though

Best answers
i belive that there was such a topic hehe ; D

but i use 3Ds max 8
and photoshop cs2 for post production, sometimes paint shop pro

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha Lightwave for the win ^^
stick with it it?s a great programm . i also use lightwave started with milkshape though
;P my words. it was the best change from ms3d, to bad i didnt knew about it befor.

like said, i use lightwave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of people use 3dsmax and Lightwave.
Actually alot people use 3dsm or Maya, especially the ones who work for the gaming industries, because those 2 applications are most used.

For TV or Movies Lightwave as famous.

Cinema 4D for those Cinema movies. other applications are usefull for a few Engines wich actually support those other applications.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I am so happy people here use lightwave :D. It's such a great jump from Milkshape. I use Lightwve as well....though I am finally going to swtich probably next week I will start, to trying to use max.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am so happy people here use lightwave :D. It's such a great jump from Milkshape. I use Lightwve as well....though I am finally going to swtich probably next week I will start, to trying to use max.
how come :p any need for it?

just will tell you it will be a *beep* to learn the new hotkeys, they're completly different, as the Interface is completly different. though you know yourself it all :D

but im interested why you want to change.

MS3D FTW!!!
lol, i would only know 2 persons wich would support you by this comment xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that milkshape is no good program because this is no ery complety.i dont like(sooory englishhh XD)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Tryforce I just want to broaden my skillset. Max has some cool features and is more widely excepted in the industry if i were to ever want to try and break in ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Max and Maya. I prefer Max though, as Maya has some personality idiosyncrasies I haven't gotten used to yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom