Just wondering

Best answers
I have an idea, howabout instead of fusing normaly, it has to be in a power/block struggle, then you can go into the person giving them strength, then de-fuse after you win, or if you lose you both die.

Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
Hey, dont forget that they are adding adult gohan as a seperate character, so you cant have gohan go mystic. Oh, and did u know that Super buu was actually more powerful than kid buu when he fought vegeto, but goku nd vegeta "disconnected" the people he had absorbed so he lost power.
OMG.....gohan doesnt go mystic by the hands of guru..or when he is a kid....he turns mystic when the old supreme ki does a crazy dance and gohan tries to go ssj but it turns him mystic....a super powerful form!

Best answers
i wonder as the chars transform to higher pls duz the speed and health increase at same rate as it currently duz e.g vegeta speed norm - ssj is 216 -> 280
so would ssj -> ssj2 be 280 -> 344 (left out ussj for obvious reasons at mo)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nonononon

I say there is 2 buus

Fat Buu - Which is the one currently in game.

Evil Buu - Which will be spit out of Fat buu's steam after being mad. Anyone who plays as Fat buu can blow steam and if you do it enough,. it unlocks the ability to play as Evil buu. So Evil buu wil appear on the Character menu.

Just an idea... Its alot better than transforming, cause in the show technically Fat buu doesnt transform into Evil buu, Evil buu transforms into Super buu... So technically. Lets say, once A PLAYER WHO IS EVIL BUU BEATS A FAT BUU, FAT BUU WILL DISAPPEAR FROM THE CHARACTER MENU ? ?? just a thought.

Or even better, a player who is Evill buu, uses the candy thing on a fat buu, he auto matically transforms. Or depends on how many times you eat a fat buu.... Or so on, gaining PL.

Evil buu then transforms into Super Buu... I mean it makes more sence guys...

Fatbuu doesnt have much to do with evil buu,exept that he was eaten by him.

And they've already stated this in the show, There were 2 buus, so i dont see the harm in putting 2 buu's in. Exept you have to unlock one of them. .. Anyways thats my piece. here's my idea for the saiyans,namek

Goku ssj,ssj2,ssj3
Vegeta ssj,ssj2,Majin?(perhaps)
Gohan ssj,ssj2,Mystic(difficult)
Piccolo merge with nail,merge with Kame, Super Namek(xept you have to be on a Kame's lookout map to do this transformation)
Trunks ssj,ussj,ussj(the lvl above what vegeta reached)(just increases muscles/loss of speed tho)

Best answers
wait hold up if they add adult gohan then he will need his transformations too.
adult gohan=ssj1,Mystic Gohan(after he recieved the power up from the Old supreme Kai)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im just saying for future references...

Like 2.0 will have Majin buu saga era characters. Adults.. SSj3.. majin, goten,trunks etc..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well adult gohan can go ssj1 and 2, watch the tournament just before those henchmen of babidi stole his energie,

so it will be
Normal / SSJ / SSJ2 (xept he was alot weaker then he was against cell, vegeta says so himself) / Mystic

Best answers
Indeed in the ring Gohan said "But I can take it a step farther" and powers up, and goes ssj2. Also as i said, gohan goes mystic with the old kie.

Mog

Best answers
why are people saying there are never gonna be fusion chars... im sure the team never said that there is NEVER gonna be fusion chars... only that its not gonna be in for a very very long time (if ever) and just an optional thing to do after everything else is done.

id say its pretty likely fusion chars get put in, they might not fuse but the characters will probably be in esf one day because they are a big part of the series.

anyway theres already fusion characters in esf and more planned:
- buu (fat & super forms)
- cell (imperfect and perfect forms)
- maybe piccolo (+nail/+kame forms)

Best answers
Er, actually. Evil buu is weaker than Fat Buu. He takes up most of Buu's overall essence, which is why Fat Buu lost to him when he put him out. The buu transformations should go like this:

Kid Buu/Fat Buu (this is debatable. Hard to tell who's strongest between these two, due to various statements and implied things.)

Super Buu comes next. After that, probably buff buu (south kaioshin absorbed).

I know what you're thinking. "In the show, Goku said Kid Buu was the strongest!" That's pure funimation crap. Think about it: We know that Dai Kaio reduced Buu's power. South Kaioshin didn't however, as the only reason Buu lost power from absorbing Dai Kaioshin was because he was pure good, giving him a heart, therefore holding back his potential power.

My point is, Buu gets stronger from absorbing people, not weaker. Dai Kaio is the only exception to this rule. The actual strongest Buu is Super Buu 3, or Buu with Gohan absorbed. If you disagree with this, you say that SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Vegito, which is hogwash. *Takes a bow*

Best answers
uhhhh....
its sorta hard to get the pl for the many transformations.
one map would have to play out for HOURS before people start getting ssj3 or freiza form 4.
>.<

Best answers
The team DID say there never will be fusion or fusion characters. Fusion can't work out. It's stupid, it has no point. Since only Goku & Vegeta and Trunks & Goten have fused in the series, it'd be stupid to put it in, since it'll give those characters too much of an advantage. Besides, I can hardly even take the idea of putting fusion into the game seriously! I almost fall out of my chair laughing every time someone mentions putting fusion into the game!

It's stupid! What's the point of fusion if you die so easily. Having fusion in the game is stupid for many reasons. It'd be a lot of work for little gain. You work for hours, putting in thousands of lines of code, and many hours to make character models, and you all you get is Vegetto and Gotenks. And what about transformations with those characters? If you die you then revert back into two characters again. It's stupid.

With Buu, I think you should take out Evil Buu. Evil buu isn't a transformation of Fat Buu. They ARE two different characters, but you shouldn't put both in. You should have:

Majin Buu form 1 (fat) >> Majin Buu form 2 (after Evil Buu ate Fat Buu) >> Kid Buu.

Super Buu (with Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed) and Super (Mystic) Buu (with Mystic Gohan absorbed) aren't normal transformations. He just absorbed them and gained more power and looks. He ended up losing the power he gained from Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo after Goku and Vegeta freed them. This way, we don't have to worry about whether Super Buu (with Gohan absorbed) is stronger than Kid Buu, by avoiding him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Er, actually. Evil buu is weaker than Fat Buu. He takes up most of Buu's overall essence, which is why Fat Buu lost to him when he put him out. The buu transformations should go like this:

Your Wrong.

Evil Buu is just below Super buu.

Fat buu was quite a bit weaker than Evil buu.

Best answers
No he is weaker because fat buu or original Buu could have won if he hadn't absorbed that guy with the pure heart, and therefore making him weaker cos he held back subconsiously because he had a heart, and fat buu when against kid Buu is pretty strong.

Best answers
maybe the team will add in an attack for super buu where you can temporarily absorb someone for like 2 seconds to take their powers then free them, but you'll still have the powers. He can be like kirby is in the super smash brothers game.

Best answers
Nonono, let me explain better. When Fat Buu put out evil buu, he was splitting in two. So fat buu no longer exists, and we have two diffrent parts of the same buu: Evil and Mr.Buu. As such, they are both weaker than fat buu before them, as they were parts of fat buu. Super Buu is leaps and bounds ahead of either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom