just wondering

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soon enough i will have 1.5mbit adsl at my place (i guess my days of being an internet cafe junkee are over...... brings a tear to my eye , i'm gonna miss it)

anywho , with installing hl to steam , i'm wondering do i need a patch or anything for it (other then that hl1110 patch , or do i need a "special" steam patch for it)

Best answers
I think that steam is completely different from your version of Half Life. Regardless of whether you have HL on your computer or not, Steam is still going to get you to register it and download HL all over again I think. I'm not sure though so don't rely on me :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i plan to buy a copy when i have cable , itz just my older bro that getz............ the stuff that i can't speak of

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then you can't use steam until you get a valid copy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
obvisouly , i'm just wondering how to set it up on steam

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
obvisouly , i'm just wondering how to set it up on steam
just run the steam installer and start steam and register an account and it will update automaticly same goes for any game on steam. i hope that helps dude

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will it detect if i have a won install of half-life and ask me if i want to convert it to steam ? (don't think i'm asking this in a "n00bish manner" i'm not going ppppppppppplllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppp me like the newbs do sometimes)

Best answers
it won't. It's basically a totally seperate program.
but when u finally do get steam i think you'll understand how it works.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there a steam version at retail ?

Best answers
u switching to TPG??

ahahaha

anywayz..... i think u go and buy HL from EB or something, then go home, register the cd-key.... then u have to go and download the "latest" HL from steam.......... kinda takes longer, but mehhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom