Just wondering a bit..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Earths Special Forces V 1.2.2, you will fix bugs and errors right? I know you wont add anything big. But, can you please make a PL command or something? Because since its a new version, it would be nice if it contained *something* except bug fixes.. Just wondering.. Don't kill me for this post..

Best answers
lol
You want the know the PL command ?
hehe
Why do you want that ?
It's cheat useing that ! dont you know ?
I think you want the PL command to make your self very string then ppl join your server and say "OMFG ! WHAT THE **** !?!?"
You maybe give other ppl some PL but spoling the game a bit i think :/
Yeah i know it could be cool be very strong :D
None can hurt you !

You know i once had over 9.000.000.000 and kamehame full loaded made about 12 dammage at me ! you loss very littel hp and you get high hp !
I took a screen shot of it:D
Cool being strong but its unfair for others and its spolling game !
Sorry you dont get the PL command from me...

A Hint: Make you a server Team mode then add a Ultiamte bot goku or vegeta turn off bots moves and do so they ingore human players... then just keep melee them and you get a good PL ;)

Best answers
Yeah done that bot thing to But when others came i gave them a bot until they got to trans .. so basicly everybody got to trans really fast .... 9.000.000.000 HOLY FUC....
How long did ya beat him??? 9 tousand mil??? ..... any way try to put a super then mega and then ultimate bot and beat them all ... disable the laser.....
And then beat 2 super to mega and trhen 3 ...........
And who needs cheats max pl... and stuf you skill agaist noobs or just ordanari will seem like they are just standing and trying to blow them self up....
NOW THATS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p But ofcorse a cheter like you wodent be abel to beat even a super bot ... :p
P.S goku is a .....
Vegeta is the true power ....
P.S They only weaknes i EVER posses in esf is lag..... Basicly no lag=God mod!!!! for me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude you lie, a full loaded kamehame at that pl doesnt touch you, it just fades away before it hits you as if you have a shield, and no I wont use it against others, I cant make servers. I just want to see how big my explosion gets at 1 billion ^^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
Dude you lie, a full loaded kamehame at that pl doesnt touch you, it just fades away before it hits you as if you have a shield
No, I think not.... there is nothing like this coded into ESF, this imaginary "shield" theory of yours doesn't exist. There will never be a PL command. PL will always have to be earned. The team has said this many times over.

Best answers
Ashur said:
9.000.000.000 HOLY FUC....
How long did ya beat him??? 9 tousand mil??? .....
It was in esf 1.1 i tried it... and i got the dragon balls wishs and ppl was great help full helping me get the DBs. It's cool being very strong...

Avenger said:
Dude you lie, a full loaded kamehame at that pl doesnt touch you, it just fades away before it hits you as if you have a shield, and no I wont use it against others, I cant make servers. I just want to see how big my explosion gets at 1 billion ^^
A full loaded kamehame dont hurt you much if your PL is very high i belive you never tried got such i high Pl since you saying that....
If you fireing a weak beam "yellow beam" and he fire kamehame his shot will disapper, you know that i think...
And if your PL is very high you dont get much damage from other players beams...

Explosions wont get much bigger... If you hit many players with a ect. Bing bang the explosion gets big ! if you hit none players the explosion gets small..
The Explosion dont get very big if your PL is very high.. but the damage rang gets big !
In 1.1 you could get some REAL big explosions easy !
And espcially if you got EVM to :laff:
EVM 1.2 only works for ESF 1.1 and not ESF 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no.. I recently did this with a friend, I was at 1 million, he was at 12, I shot him with a charged kamehameha, its like I didnt hit him at all, it just disappeared infront of him. It has also happened to me, i was like "WTF?" but its true, if you have too high pl, some attacks wont even hit you.

Best answers
Avenger said:
No no.. I recently did this with a friend, I was at 1 million, he was at 12, I shot him with a charged kamehameha, its like I didnt hit him at all, it just disappeared infront of him. It has also happened to me, i was like "WTF?" but its true, if you have too high pl, some attacks wont even hit you.
It depends on your oppronts PL if his PL is low it dont hurt you much.. you his PL is high it do hurt you much... (Not blocking the beam)
Im not sure about your storie....

Best answers
What would you use a PL command for other than cheating? It has no ACTUAL purpose...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fun, you oddball.. Wouldn't you love being so strong that the explosion made when you fire yellow attack blew up the entire level? It would OOOOOWN, and I would make TONS of bots..

Best answers
009 said:
A Hint: Make you a server Team mode then add a Ultiamte bot goku or vegeta turn off bots moves and do so they ingore human players... then just keep melee them and you get a good PL ;)
Did this, with Vegeta fighting Goku Ulitmate Bot, you can get 10 million KI in 5 minutes! 20 Million KI SSJ, and ****... Friends, your dealing 12 damage for weak shots. The combos than, devastate.

Best answers
009 said:
lol
You know i once had over 9.000.000.000 and kamehame full loaded made about 12 dammage at me ! you loss very littel hp and you get high hp !
I took a screen shot of it:D
BS. Prove it by posting the pic

I believe he wants the PL command so he doesn't have to level up to view the transformations

Best answers
Avenger said:
This has happened with me when I play as Goku. A friend would do a fully charged Gohan Kame Hame Ha while I am doing a Spirit Bomb but the beam doesn't hit me. It explodes infront of my and takes away very little HP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the explosion I know about,small explosion, but I never got hurt.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well the discussion is about the pl command, and no, it would do more harm then good, all server admins will be like omg a billion PL OMG OMG OMG.

no >_< !

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it would prolly crash the servers to hell, too. Ppl would put in so much PL that stress on the server would be too much and then kaput.

-Karrde-

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a simple solution to that. Make a limit to how high you can set the powerlevel and perhaps make pl catchup madatory. I'm glad you guys aren't putting it in though, it would ruin the game imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, a limit on 100 000 000, or it would be too silly, and the feature should be in the "Create game" menu, and it would automatically turn on catchup, and not allowing it to be turned off.

Best answers
thresh said:
BS. Prove it by posting the pic
Okay..
Tell me how to post it.. and i do...
as i wait you post a guide to me how i do and try myself..
But im new soo..
i try....
But tell me how..
If i get pic in myself i post it as soon i can.

Best answers

Dont work ?
Tell me how i upload a pic from my pc...
On a way so i understand it :S :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom