just wonder how u tell if picolo acends?

Best answers
how do u tell if he transforms i cant;( ;) o_o my faverite smileyO_O he rocks lol

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at his powerlvl...

ur not sure then, but u have a better idea, other then that, it doesn't matter if he ascents or not it's all about his pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He'll have a higher PL, plus his general movement (in flight, in turbo, running, swooping, etc.) will be much faster. And his explosions will be larger.

Best answers
Just press Z when you have the allocated PL and if he doesnt trans either...

1. Your already Trans
2. Or you don't know the trans level

Best answers
i think he can acsend, but its har dto se since he doesent have another model when he transforms, but if you look at the ppl, you can se it when you press X...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
damn you spam like a mother****er.....
There was no spam here until you posted
Warning
And another for that link I edited out in your sig
And another commenting firefly's sig in the thread about greg being hurt

Bannage Time after reviewing your warning history

Best answers
umm on the piccolo subject i thought u guyz sed u were gonna bulk him up a bit??..
i suggest him in his normal form with his cape (which i know is hard 2 animate but try ) and his weighed clothing.. and then once he transforms he throws it off??..

wow pwned by Deverz :p

Best answers
Usually theres a transformation and if its at a perfect transform the speed should give it away and the CHANGED PL....

Best answers
i suggest him in his normal form with his cape (which i know is hard 2 animate but try )
They already got the buu cape looking real nice it cant be much harder, but hey i aint no programmer

Best answers
umm, it not that. it is the modelling (somethin about bones in the cape) and animating and stuff. It just a lot of freakin work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ne way there's already a "piccolo transformation ideas" forum somewhere out thar

Best answers
How can you tell when he acends...

uhh just if you see him sitting on the air with alot of aura...

he is acending....

it quite simple...

Best answers
i'd like to see him with his cape and he throws it off for his next transformation that way everyone can tell if his is transed or not.

Best answers
this has been said before, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and before that, and i think, maybe, even before that

but i wouldnt mind that he would suddenly get his clothes back when you descend, seeing he can just spawnclothes, the only prob i have with it is when you kill someone, they go back to there desended stage, so that would be weird, if you shot piccolo he would suddenly have clothes on, but thats a simple mather of coding, piccolo shouldnt desend when he dies

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other than seeing him trans or looking at his PL, you can't tell (if ya wanna prove it, get to perfect trans with him and quickly turn it on and off.) As for the cape, they don't have to animate it. Buu's cape isn't really animated at all for example.

-Karrde-

Mystic-ROsHI

M
hahahah hibiki! telling fm to stop spamming is spamming.. lol... u guys are funny.:D :talk:

i get confused when im picollo and my PL is like 20,000,000 because of "perfect" transformation. i dont always look at my bar to see if it changes. they should change Perfect tranz... in fact they should chaneg the whole model/skin of picollo... he doesnt look like picollo.:S :\ O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom