Just Watched Trigun: $$60 Billion Man

Best answers
Were they the only 4 episodes made? I liked it, and would of like to see more.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, there's twenty six, like most anime.

Best answers
There was only 4 on the dvd i rented =/
The first episode was of Vash in a bar. And these guys start shooting at the bar, and this big guy throws a metal sword type boomarang.

Best answers
that is the first episode of this great anime series. There are in total 26 episodes, the DVD you rented clearly contained only the first 4. So there are 22 more you can see....good luck finding them they are great!! One of the best anime i have ever seen (not that i have seen alot...)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not the biggest anime fan, as of late. Nor was I when I watched Trigun, but I really enjoyed that series, always wanting to rent the next DVD. Indeed, there are 26 episodes, and story thickens up to an apperciable extent, so make sure to watch for the other DVD's in your area. Renting (or buying if you're a huge anime fan, I suppose) these DVD's would be a wise expenditure, in my opinion.

On a side note, it's not tough, at all, to find the DVD's here...there are shops that rent the liscenced DVD's out :)

Best answers
i watched all of the episodes and know basically everything about this game b/c in summer i watched alot of episodes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i watched all of the episodes and know basically everything about this game
????

Yeah i've only seen the first four episodes too (probably the same DVD) which I rented, and can't find the second for rental anywhere. It's one of the funniest anime's i've seen in a while, and theres some great set pieces (Vash's stool being the last thing standing in the bar) I can't wait to see some more.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
????

Yeah i've only seen the first four episodes too (probably the same DVD) which I rented, and can't find the second for rental anywhere. It's one of the funniest anime's i've seen in a while, and theres some great set pieces (Vash's stool being the last thing standing in the bar) I can't wait to see some more.
i belive that MVM UK has the right to the series in the UK and the dvd should be coming out soon in the uk i have first two DVD from the US version i have only seen up to episode 9 and i have heard it get a lot more deeper and grittier. i also belive that hibiki is a big Trigun fan

Best answers
Trigun is fine I watched all episodes, it ain't my favorite anime and I've heard the manga is better, like usually happens :/

Best answers
o sorry i ment to say series any
EVERYONE WHO HASNT WATCHED THE LAST EPISDOE!
SUCKS!!!
the last episode roxxor1111!!!!!!!!
VASH WITH HIS ANGEL ARM
KNIVES WITH HIS .......... well.... MAGICAL POWERS!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
o sorry i ment to say series any
EVERYONE WHO HASNT WATCHED THE LAST EPISDOE!
SUCKS!!!
the last episode roxxor1111!!!!!!!!
VASH WITH HIS ANGEL ARM
KNIVES WITH HIS .......... well.... MAGICAL POWERS!!!!!!!!!
Oh good, you spoiled it for him.

Best answers
lol me didnt tell everything like that thing....... well you know who ver wathced the last episode ehehehehhehehhHHHHHH!HH!H!H!H!HH!

Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
lol me didnt tell everything like that thing....... well you know who ver wathced the last episode ehehehehhehehhHHHHHH!HH!H!H!H!HH!
Kid don't talk about what the episodes are about because you are spoiling for people that hasn't seen the series. When you want to talk about certain episodes or events that may supose a surprise you should do it in a thread that is marked as a *Spoiler* thread. If not you are ruining all the fun for others and having something spoiled is something that pisses me a lot off just as an example.

Best answers
o fine my opinion of trigun is 8/10
it is funny:laff: if you watched forst episode you should know

Best answers
i do agree with korean that the last episodes are best. way darker then the first few --> great stuff. But I hate people spoiling stuff when it isn't neccesary or mentioned in advance.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For pushing the line without any reason and for spamming Korean gets a warning :warning:. Knock it off. Post only what is RELEVANT to the thread you are posting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom