Just to piss you guys more off, Brolly SSJ WIP

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lookie.. here is my latest work.. will be done eventualy.. soon.. I hope..

tell me if u guys like..

oh ya.. not for ESF

Best answers
lookin awesome man!! u gota teach me :)
if not esf then what?

P.S. Not joking about u gota teach me.

BA

Best answers
it more like trunks you know :fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by BA
it more like trunks you know :fight:
uuu, no, ssj brolly may look somewhat like trunks, but this is deff brolly

****ing cool model mate, Ace job

DONT ANYONE DARE WINE ABOUT THE FACT THAT ITS NOT FOR ESF !!

Best answers
holy **** what are you ? (human ? lol)

Please release it if you finish it also with to high poly.

Best answers
IMO, it doesnt look like brolly.

he is supposed to be buff and big, while you made him small and skinny.

the arms are way off, too low below the shoulders and too long.

hands look like cardboard cutouts.

like i say about all your models, you have too many wasted polies. there are spots, even on the face where you have like 40 polies when all you need is 6.

otherwise it looks great.

post updates :)

Best answers
Sonic834: he is supposed to be buff and big, while you made him small and skinny
Hes only buff and big when he becomes USSJ.....SSJ still have your normal figure.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could be mistaken but that looks like a normal brolly.Ssj Brolly's hair doesn't have a tail.Looking pretty good though finish it soon and make an ussj Brolly "really big ,totally pumped up".

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's looks very proportional theres nothing wrong with it!

Best answers
U guys have GOT to learn more about Brolly and the DBZ series. ok go dl Kazaa Lite and dl some Brolly movies. Cuz he is only in the movies not in episodes. and dl more episodes that have not come in America yet. Then ull know. And Mistery u r a great modeler...But cmon dude dont piss ppl off. Listen we explained this in the previous topic that u did.. Its alright to show ur work n all but just dont be a jerk and say HAHA u can have it cuz im a lil noob. Cuz that is what ur acting like. Just say here im making a brolly model tell me what u think. If they ask u y dont u release it for ESF. Then just say cuz i dont wanna or I have another game in mind that i wanna do it for. Thats all you have to say.:\ :S ;/

Btw thats not Brolly SSj. Thats just the normal him...
Also where is his lil crown thingy?? Ya know the one that goes around his head. Where is it? For all of u who dont know what im talking about... That thing around his head is a control device that keeps him undercontrol. His power is too great and he could destroy a planet with just a lil use of his Ki. So his dad put a control device on his head so that he will obey and not lose control and go all out and destroy planet after planet... He could destroy a whole galaxy. But his main target is Goku.. Dl the movie and ull know what im talking about.

Best answers
If thats an ssj brolli then i think you need to fix the hair it doesnt have a tail in the back like normal brolli does. Here are some pics to show.

;D sorry if there to big....or if i did anything wrong.

Best answers
Amitron thank god man. Atleast u know what brolly looks like. Thanks again.

Best answers
wut the *** r these ppl talkin about.. ba ur a retard.. well brolly in ssj form isnt that chunky.. wen he is lssj or ussj thats wen hes chunky monkey..
i think mystery x captured the essence of brolly
its good keep it up

Best answers
now wtf r u talking about?? captured the essence of brolly wtf is that supposed to mean. Listen that model of brolly is his normal form. Its not ssj. His Normal Form!:\

Best answers
o yea guys if u watch movie 10 well brolly's hair is rather long in the back when hes normall ssj. when he goes lssj its all up and less down his back

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I think AzN was making his point toward AMITRON! NELO! He was saying that SSJ brolly isnt the BIG HUGE BROLLY. thats when he is at his LSSJ or USSJ form... :S :\

anyway... yes, you did a great job getting the upper body of brolly. it looks awsome. i just hope u also have the skinning skills.:p good job man... remember, take your time with this.. dont let people rush you, because i want that sh*t to come out crazy!:p :shocked: o_o O_O

Best answers
hmmmm

yeah , brolly rocks , i remember when the z fighters met him , a deaf saiyan , he kinda looked like an idiot , and i remember the first fight against him i n movie 8 , omg that rocked , 3 saiyans and a namek couldnt take on him ! was amazing , by the way , his eyes turned white when he turned ssj ,and his hair was light green/yellow , not a regular ssj yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom