✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is my first thing from photo shop dunno what it is lol i just messed with it well here is the "thingy"

also i wanna ask something,
some of you ppl make a bg and then u put a "transparant" goku or gohan in it, but how do u make them transparant??

ow and also, u guys always make cool letters in ur wallpapers and all, how do u make such cool letters i only have normal black letters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just don't like it, Too filtery and too blah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its wierd... but to answer your question... Lower the opacity slider on the bottom right side. It'll make it kinda transparent

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and do u know how u make those cool letters, like in Jaysters sig or captain bob first sig?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
and do u know how u make those cool letters, like in Jaysters sig or captain bob first sig?
just donload a font and select a area on the banner to type something, then type away :]

Best answers
It looks like some close up picture of a sweater your granmother could have nit with a lens flare stuck to it

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's ok... for your first, stay away from lens flare for atleast the next 4 months :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, naz, i was just about to say the same thing!
the pic looks like nothin, i dunno what it is, NEVER EVER use lens flare, it makes me die right away.

Best answers
Put in your text, right click the text layer, select 'Rasterize...' or 'Rasterize Layer' then filter away.

To make a "glow" choose a color (pref white), text something. Duplicate the layer, change the color. Rasterize the layer and do a Blur More filter on it. Duplicate this layer to the desired effect.

To make it look like flames use the 'smudge tool' to make the glow pointier.

Kame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom