just some suggestions

Best answers
ok ive been playing esf for few years and its an awesome game but there few things that could make it better
first thing is that your power level is rising a bit slowly and to get to an high lvl of super sayan is really hard,
in the melee mode that you do the combos with the arrows on key board you stand for a few seconds and press the arrows what i thought would be nice is to do the arrow clicking over the time that they punch each other and add options like shooting or teleporting to the other with another keys like letters r numbers in the middle of the combos
and most important thing when someone shoots at you and you block it its almost imposible to block it up and send it back to the shooter and even when you do its almost impossible to hit him with that cuz he teleports or something...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first thing is that your power level is rising a bit slowly and to get to an high lvl of super sayan is really hard
It's supposed to be hard, although it's not hard when you're good at this game. Beamspammers are already annoying with current powerlevel rising speed.

in the melee mode that you do the combos with the arrows on key board you stand for a few seconds and press the arrows what i thought would be nice is to do the arrow clicking over the time that they punch each other and add options like shooting or teleporting to the other with another keys like letters r numbers in the middle of the combos
You won't see arrows in Earth's Special Forces: Final.

and most important thing when someone shoots at you and you block it its almost imposible to block it up and send it back to the shooter and even when you do its almost impossible to hit him with that cuz he teleports or something...
AFAIK Block Struggle is easier in Final, although I'd rather just teleport than try to block the attack. Unless, of course, in Final you get powerlevel for a successful Block Struggle, as it is in Open Beta: Final.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first thing is that your power level is rising a bit slowly and to get to an high lvl of super sayan is really hard
ESF only has 1 transformation. And you can easily reach it within 15 minutes. Any addons you may have are not included in our balance formula.

The system was removed from the game, torn to shreads and thrown out the wondow. So ^^;

Really? Unless the guy has like 1 million PL difference or more, you will almost always win the block struggle. The fact that you start with a full KI bar and he only has like 1/3 of it left means that you probably just dont know how to use the feature. Suggest you read the manual.

Best answers
first ty but i mean on the ecx thing so there will be more than 1 transformation on the ESF FINAL???
2) good =)
3) i dont mean how hard is it to block the attack i mean how hard is to shoot it back on the opponent that shoots at you the same attack
4) another thing i thought about is that it could be really cool if you could do some fighting combos with friend on same enemy like in the TV Show on DBZ when krillin and gohan fight against this green thing on 2 against 1 in same time
5) and i thought that if you could make a shot of kamehameha with a friend against an enemy like in the special of trunks goten and gohan against broly and mix them up toghether or something like that and then its about how strong are you and your friend and how fast you both click left click or something

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most characters will have more transformations, some more than others. Powerstruggles (with 2 beams) are harder to win if the opponent is much stronger, Ki maintenance is the key here. Whilst not being able to directly with a friend, it'll be much easier to pull of some combos (like throwing an enemy into a beam or something).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) ECX is ECX and has nothing to do with ESF other than its a modification. ESF final will have more transformations, but the characters will be rebalanced accordingly.

3.) You can hit him if you aim smart. If he looses a struggle with you blocking, then hes most likely out of KI. So unless you are across the entire map, dont aim at him, but at the nearest wall. The splash damage will hit him. If hes in the middle of the air with no walls, then try aiming a bit lower. If you guess it right he will fall directly into the blocked beam.

4.) Melee is 1 on 1 only, but we keep it at a pace, so that you can still double team. Meaning you can hit the opponent, and then your friend hits him right after you. But not both at the same time.

5.) No you cant. Not directly at least. What you can do is start a power struggle, and then have a friend stand next to you and shoot a beam into the struggle to join it. Thats possible even in 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom