Just some small feedback.

Best answers
Hi, I'm ESFnoob (I think that's the name, you guess what I mean by it...)

I just tried your mod, it's pretty good, very good, but there are still details.

Players join the game, and then they just fight and respawn over and over until they have enough power to transform, then they transform and keep spawning over and over within the same round/map. Basicly this ends with something kind of like saying the one who's been playing longest has 5X the power of anyone that joins and those who join just get kicked all over the map until the map changes, the new joiners, even if they are really good, cant even scratch the paint on the stronger guys. The power increase thing is a part of Dragonball, without a doubt, but I dont know how could it be implemented without some form of RPG-ish feature to it ;/ Even in DBZ SNES games I remember having played, the power scale growing and so on was only used in the single player "tournament". All I can think of is making the game go with CS-style rounds, but there must be a better way, I hope there is a better way because I dont like spectator mode much.

Also, a mapping issue of less importance, players spawn vulnerable and in the open, this is open to "spawn camping". I can imagine a bunch of freezas waiting for the other team with those pink disk gifts on their hands. At least it could be made so that people spawn invisible until they walk, run, jump, teleport, attack, transform or fly. Or maybe people could spawn with 3 to 5 seconds of god-mode like I have seen work in some servers in QwTF. It could also be nice to spawn in those planet travel capsules that goku, vegetta and the other sayans used to travel to earth the first time they came, but that would not be applyable to all characters I think. :p

Retired
Best answers
I think your spawn idea is nice. I've died many times just to appear in a bad spot when a large ki attack explodes but when I join a server most of the time I can take on the highest pl character. In fact I aim for them (I try to avoid double teaming though) cause I can get more power off of them. Not to mention if you are killed by some one of less power your power goes down so I think it evens itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom