Just some old stuffz

Best answers
:tired: I've seen a better SSJ3 Goku model, but O_O man-o-man those Vegita models can't be beat!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ghp is another hl mod :p...

ghp.flagrun.net

and wheres this other ssj3 model o-O? ive only seen 1 other.. that was azns for a year ago

Best answers
a lil bit off topic but what was that web site for sos?? cuz i wanna check out on how they r doing.o_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos but its no use

if u get on the bad side of some moderators.. they will block u

some of them think they are gods.. which is funny because they have no lives if they think that..

specialy that Vox guy

NeD

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
if u get on the bad side of some moderators.. they will block u

some of them think they are gods.. which is funny because they have no lives if they think that..

specialy that Vox guy

If I were a mod here I would seriously take banning you into consideration, for being a cheeky *******.

You probably think I'm being harsh, but the only reason you didn't like the sos forums is because you didn't get the responses you wanted when you made threads for your models.

You need to get off your high horse, and be a bit more honest with yourself.

Now i'm not saying i'm amazing, or god, or any such thing. There are plenty of modellers who are better than me, and can do better work than me, but I'm fine with that. It helps me improve.

I will say though, that I am better than you [not meaning to sound arrogant]. I haven't posted any of my work here because I wouldn't want to blow you out of the ****ing water [pardon the language], and I like to help when I can. However you seem to honestly not care much [what anyone thinks].

If you decide you want help, people [myself included] will be more than happy to give a hand.

To Mr Smo
The models are looking better, as are the skins. However the skinmaps look dodgy. I think I remember your goku's skin being spread across like 5 different maps. You should have the head as one, and the entire body as another, using cylindrical mapping to get rid of the seam on the outside of the leg.

If you need a hand with that [or anything else] let me know.

Also the legs are slightly long, and the skins seem flat in some places. Goku's face seems particularly lacking in detail.

To other board members
I am completely for supporting your community. The modellers here obviously do try hard and are improving, but you should go check out other mods and messageboards, because there is alot of high quality stuff out there. These guys will get there, but at the moment they seem to happy in their little 'niche' here. Give them some higher standards to work towards!

:)

P.S. sorry the beginning of this post was so wildly off topic.

Oh and next time you want to insult someone do it so it's not hidden in some thread, where it seems like it's behind the persons' back.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh no thats far from the point.. I posted my trunks thread there..

only 2 renders the fixed armoured model of Trunks and the USSJ finished hair one of him..

then just like that Vox deletes the thread and bands my DBXMe2 SN... this is the second time..

this time I didnt do ne thing wrong.. I wrote.. Serious crits requested..

and the ass hole bands me.. cause? well he an a hole..

I had the chance to talk to Xeno.. he IMed me last night to tell me what happened and I was like?? "WHAT" and he forwared a message to the only moderator on those forums that would be able to unband my name.. Zombie.. and I should be back on soon..

but the guy Vox has a good side and a bad side... unfortunetly I've seen the bad side... after I changed Xeno and I were able to work out our "Hates" for each other.. and Vox he just doesnt do ne thing besides play "Fake God" which is funny cause... its pathetic I find..

ne way.. after all this flaming of SOS back on topic eh? ^_^

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW, VERY good job.......
im going to wait on the pc till u relese them :)

Best answers
Nice job on the model, I really have to say that this is one of the best Vegeta models I have seen. again, good job and I hope to see more of your work!

Best answers
yeah about the only thing thats off on the vegeta's is his boots. they rather need the lines of detail or to just be solid white. depends on the boots he was going for, but thats an easy and quick fix. but the small things keep it from being one of "the best".

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by NeD
To Mr Smo
The models are looking better, as are the skins. However the skinmaps look dodgy. I think I remember your goku's skin being spread across like 5 different maps. You should have the head as one, and the entire body as another, using cylindrical mapping to get rid of the seam on the outside of the leg.

If you need a hand with that [or anything else] let me know.

Also the legs are slightly long, and the skins seem flat in some places. Goku's face seems particularly lacking in detail.
yeh i had it on 5 maps, but cut it down to 2, 1 for everything 1 for hair :p.. and i redid the face last niiight :p... but it looks like he has a moustache :p... heh... haha goku with a mo :p

anywaaaayyy.. ty for the offer ill keep it in mind.

plusi shortened legs.. and ive made him bufferisedand enlarged chest areaness

~~~~EDIT~~~:

wats a cylandericicic skin map :cry:

Best answers
ugh ned go lecture somewhere else man and dont tell us where or where not to look for sh*t. u say ur good and i beleove u and all but i dont like people taht tell others what to do when they have no authority to. we dont need to have fighting between peeps over crap that happended in another forum!. o yea one more thing u say most of us are "getting along" pft the way i model is my own style and so what if it looks crappy i make my models mainly for myself for my own enjoyment but sometimes post em here for others so do me a favor and dont preach cuz might be better than some of us

Best answers
Hey Sno guy can you release it?(this is not a spawn is just want it)It's so CooOOLLOL

Best answers
LOOL sorry that i typed SnO (i like that name much better)

Ohh yeah i own you alll in CS 1.6:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom