Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to see more of your work too, you don't really do the trendwhore Bryce stuff like everyone else does. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if your bryce stuff looked like crap (which it doesnt i might add) i would still like it just because its very refreshing over the abstract bryce whoring thats been going on

Best answers
The original drops from the sky just slightly larger than 1024 x 768 would be perfect.
Thanks.
:)

Best answers
Just made a new pic(It has a Griffin, lol. Although you might have to whip out your magnifying glass(He's by the castle, flying)). I thought it looked nice, so drool over it, wipe your muzzle, and tell me what you think...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's nice, the trees at the front seem lower quallity then the back, what happend? The color is quite good too. Did u model the griffen the castle and the dragon (on the last page) yourself (with bryce?)

Best answers
Its all Bryce. The trees are 2-D images, thats why they dont look amazing, but they looked fine enough for me. Everything was modeled in Bryce, though the birds and Griffin are just 2-D sprites, but the dragon is 3-D.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but did you model them in bryce or is it a dld model/a model you buy, same with sprites

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Griffin, bird, they look the same to me from 50 miles away! :D I like the white fog effect near the middle, is it just fog, or would there happen to be a lake underneath it?

Best answers
I modled the Dragon and Castle in Bryce MYSELF, lol. I dont understand what the whole problem is. I never use downloaded stuff, its pathetic. And yes, I drew the tiny birds and the Griffin(neither are detailed, all I did was a silhouette, considering you wont be able to see them anyway). Why all the questions? And I did have a lake deal going on in the pic, but I eventually took it out. Here's proof, because I've had people not believe me before...Theres the wireframe, with the polycounts. The griffin and stuff arent there, because I added them in later in a graphics program, along with contrast tweaking, the beams of shadow, and the bridges between the castle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! holy crap :p Howd you do that? I like them all :D:D Very nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how the hell can you keep that many polygons running, my computer runs like **** after 10 million

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes crazy! Thats how! I still like the griffin one :p

Best answers
That's not that many polygons anyhow, Ive seen more, lol, which is hard to swallow.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sparr
I modled the Dragon and Castle in Bryce MYSELF, lol. I dont understand what the whole problem is. I never use downloaded stuff, its pathetic. And yes, I drew the tiny birds and the Griffin(neither are detailed, all I did was a silhouette, considering you wont be able to see them anyway). Why all the questions? And I did have a lake deal going on in the pic, but I eventually took it out. Here's proof, because I've had people not believe me before...Theres the wireframe, with the polycounts. The griffin and stuff arent there, because I added them in later in a graphics program, along with contrast tweaking, the beams of shadow, and the bridges between the castle.

u could have just said "yes I modeled them" cause that was the only thing I was asking, I didn't need any sort of proof or a long story like this or whatsoever. I haven't ever seen anyone model something in bryce that was why... and why do you use bryce for modeling? Wouldn't a program that's more suited for modeling be better for you.. looking at the scenes u make

Best answers
I suppose a program that modles would be fine, but since I dont have those programs, dont have a few grand lying around, and dont want to re-learn a program where I can do the same simply on Bryce in a few seconds, so, I don't. I posted the wire-frame just to show you, weither it was a challenge or not, lol. Besides, I figured some people would be interested, I always thought it looked neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom