Best answers
First off, dont have a heart attack because Im 'Double Posting'. Anyhow, I keep seeing how you all new to Bryce are cashing in on the "reflective sphere" begginers deal, and being bored (and also considering Im sure most of you think Im most likely against you or something considering your simple Bryce pictures). So, just to show I'm not out to get you, I decieded to make a picture that was simple in design, but actually complex in a way, as well. Anyhow, keep experimenting, and get off the reflective sphere thing, its far too simple for anyone. So anyway, here comes my little reflective sphere thing. Not the bubbly abstract, but a set of reflective balls with a more realistic tinge. I call it 'Drops of Sky'

Best answers
Yeah, I dont think that one guy realized I WANTED them to be close together. The title for it is 'Aligning Star', get it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I dont. Iget what you mean and the title. But still dont get why they are aligned

Best answers
Lol, what? Theyre just aligned up on purpose, and he was saying that planets are more spread out, I juts thought it was funny. He was saying it like I did it on accident or something. Theres no REASON why they're lining up or anything.

Best answers
sparr what i think you should do is make a sort of mountain scene of the mountain and on top of it is a giant egg...like the one in zelda. and around it there are harpies flyin...somethin like that would be sweet to see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you do just a human model in bryce, i mean a up close detatiled one, cause all the bryce stuff i see looks pretty much the same, either landscapes or shiny balls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap.... I like them :D Your space one looks cool... althrough all the planets being aligned is kinda wierd... altho I know it happens... once in a long time :D

Best answers
Bryce and Poser were made by the same company back in the day, but how now split apart, though they still are viewed as a joint package. Bryce started out for use of Landscapes, but people eventually figured how to do....everything. Poser is for people and animals only, where you can pose them, clothe them, animate them, whatever. By making a pose in Poser, and importing it into Bryce, it works fine, get it? Anyway, most people dont care about Bryce since Corel bought it out a few years ago(and is going bankrupt), and a new Bryce isnt planned, while fans are trying to get people we know to buy out Bryce(might be a possibility). Poser, though, is very popular, and is currently at Poser5, and is considered the premier people animated and posing program. The models you can buy for it get pretty pricy(some ranging into thousands of dollars), but they're so perfect. I don't have Poser though, as I dont really like using it(though controls are similar to Bryce), plus Im not going to spend $200 or so for it either, lol. You can, however, check out www.renderosity.com for Poser art, Bryce art, 2d art, and about every other art form and 3-d program out there, its worth a look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the "drops of sky" piece except that the sky is the same texture in all of them. I know it would be a lot of work, but why not make them different and unique? Just a suggestion, because it still looks good now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, did u make the first one with Bryce, the clouds lookslike a meterial option :p

Best answers
Sparr i personaly dont like the first and the last one becouse i hate dark colors (not on my clothes or someting ;) ) but the second one is very good first reason becouse the light colors second becouse.......... u seem to be nice :]

-xxx- Jessica

ps. keep up the good work

Best answers
They're all Bryce Spectre, lol. And everyone else seems to have hopped on the bandwagon after this, geeze. And the texture started out as a pre-made thing, but most of my stuff I made up myself. And thanks for your comments Jessica, and of course I'm a nice person...unless someone does something stupid, lol. I may make a new pic sometime soon, just waiting for an idea to strike my interest.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reflective spheres is pretty cool Sparr, keep up the bryce work.

Best answers
K i'm looking forward to see some more of youre work

-Jessica

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More or I kill j000!!!! :yes: I like the one with the guy and the foggy stuff :fight:

Best answers
i have a request
try making shadow like the tirth(aka 3) one of vegie and goku and in front of them the dragon shinning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you copy and paste pictures in bryce? o_O
If you cant then youll have to photoshop it or something :S >.<;;

Best answers
Hi. Im not much of an artist myself cause i suck at it :D. Well anyway i like most of your work that i looked at on here and your gallery but i particularly like the 'drops from the sky' piece. I was wondering if you would be able to post a version of it slightly larger than 1024 x 768 so i can use it as the background for my desktop.
Thanks.

Best answers
Lol, sure, but drops from the sky wasnt too complicated, anyone here could do it, but I doubt they could do it the same(theres a render technique to make things look realistic, which increases render time A LOT). But anyhow, I can add more balls or something, make it about 30 or so, instead of a few. But sure, Ill try to do it larger, so do you want it the same, or more spheres?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom