Just setting some things straight...

Best answers
Okay, I've been thinking seriously about some things, and I've decided thinking is painful for the brain, so I'll ask the questions and you guys do the thinking.

1: Raditz's armor. I've noticed that on the new GBA Game DBZ Taiketsu, Raditz'z armor is a light blue. WHEN WAS RADITZ'S ARMOR EVER BLUE?!!
It was black in the series. I know Nappa's armor appeared to be a very very Dark blue, but Raditz's was black.

2: Why do people call Vegeta's attack "Gallit Gun?" If you have the DVD with the episode "Goku vs Vegeta: A Saiyan Duel", and put on the subtitles, he says "Gallic Gun", not "Gallit Gun". Look on www.dragonballz.com and it says Gallic. Look on one of the DBZ CCG Cards and one of the quotes are "I don't need this stinking planet anyway! I'll just use my Gallic Gun and blow the whole thing up!"
There was no Gallit.

3: Ok, so I only had two questions. But still, you guys do the thinking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always thought it was Garlic Gun. Mmmmmmmm Garlic.

As for the armor.....just an idiot mistake...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
garlic gun is gallit gun, its just different ways of writing what it sounds like in english, because things in japanese are hard to translate to english because the words are made up of sounds not letters.... i think?

Best answers
Yeah, but in the Funimation dub (100% English) it is Gallic Gun. Maybe some parts of the world don't get the funimation dub. I know America gets it, and Australia does, but does England and Canada get it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the uk get the ocean dub... i prefer some of it, but the funimation is still ok... well by ok i mean horrible, but no english dub of dbz is good....

Best answers
the new dbz game for gba is out.. man i gotta go get it.. i got vacation soon and i need somn to do

Best answers
gundam is sort of a stolen background from machine wars the only not same is they dont get weelded by humans. beast wars was tha best !!

edit: o_O o_O oops wrong thread o_O o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but in the Funimation dub (100% English) it is Gallic Gun. Maybe some parts of the world don't get the funimation dub. I know America gets it, and Australia does, but does England and Canada get it
I dont know about England but Canada does. But the dubs are different voice actors there.They really suck :no: But you never hear Christopher Sabat ever say Gallit gun exept in DragonBall Z Budokai. I think I remember it being written "Gallit Gun" Not entirely sure though it's been awhile since I have played it.

Best answers
sigh they changed so much stuff in dbz funimation did. Funimation sucks well jimesu or whatever i hate to burst your bubble but its.

Galick Ho Gun

Funimation ****s up alot and adds dialogue and ****ed up voices and music for english so therefore mostly everything is wrong. wEll anyway goodbye..

Plus i watch the Japanese Version only which is the original version so im 100% right. Chow

Best answers
Personally I hate the japanese voices. Goku sounds like a little school girl.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liek the jap versions of everything, I hate horrible dubs. I just get subtitles and hope they were done right, yes I know the translation is bad in most subtitles but you can hear what the japs say, and get a baisic idea of what is going on. plus the music is better in the jap versions

Best answers
Are you kidding?!! The music is too old! It sounds like one of those really really REALLY cheap and old horror movies!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Gallic Gun. The Japanese name of the attack is Gyyariku Ho, and, so that's why it's a 'C' instead of a 'T'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom