Just saw this 4 chan thread on ESF

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That thread, which is already gone by the way, didn't contain anything useful at all. So what exactly is your point? Because I don't get it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is that people outside of this forum were discussing the game, and that is cool. Cheer up Fuzzy?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 chan is the one of the biggest places for publicity.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'd be better off advertising on reddit and SA, but any publicity is good publicity.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
We'd be better off advertising on reddit and SA, but any publicity is good publicity.
Wait; I thought the ESF Team didn't want advertising. Oh well. As long as we don't actively push the matter, I guess.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The point is that people outside of this forum were discussing the game, and that is cool. Cheer up Fuzzy?
I think that's only natural. From what I know, ESF used to be pretty popular and /v/ is frequented by a lot of people. Of course, our public presence isn't anywhere near Black Mesa Source's. But with a news article on important sites every now and then, this thread simply wasn't anything special.
If you really want to see it, there are several archival sites for the various boards. Use the post IDs from the OP.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...the thread doesn't need to be special. People discussing the game outside of a dbz forum is a good thing. He was just bringing this particular thread to our attention, and really, it kind of speaks volumes about the status of the game in the eyes of the people who don't frequent this board. Hey, 10 years ago, this was amazing. Now? Whatever. So obviously some kind of advertising campaign is in order. Granted it'd be better to hold off until we're closer to release in 2090, so as to maintain the momentum gained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom