Just Makes You Think

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yesterday night, someone from my school was shot and died later in a hospital. They found one person who was suspected of being involved in the shooting... to my shock just a few minutes ago... I knew who both of them were. Earlier I couldn't match a face with the names, but looking at some news sites, I was able to remember who they were. I didn't know either of them personally or very well, though I had classes with both of them, it's just one of those things that just... shocks the living daylights out of you. Makes you think, or at least makes me think... I know I'm not invincible, and that I'm not going to live forever, but it's just one of those things that gets you thinking...

I just had to get this off my chest. Sorry if this is considered a waste of a thread.

Best answers
mmh.. accidents happen.. even tho if this wasn't an accident, maybe?. Some boy from our school did a suicide when I was in the 8th grade, every1 was broken up coz of that, even the people who didn't like him at all. And when I was in the 9th grade, a boy drove infront of a bus, got hit, transported to hospital, died the next day. He was in the same Wood-****-class with me. It didn't ment that much for me, coz I didn't know him that well, but ofcourse it did shake me alil, to think that I knew him, I talked to him every week in the class etc. Life is cruel

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even so, something like this is the last thing I would expect to happen. I mean, you don't walk out of the door expecting something serious to happen, or even expecting anything to happen at all. I'm not used to something like this happening.

Best answers
Almost same thing here, one day i heard from a friend that my classmate was in a car accident, which involved 4 other people and one of them died. Didn't really shock me or anything i was just suprised. But afterwards when i heard the one who died was my classmate, it shocked the hell out me. I wasn't really sad or anything but i just couldn't think anything else on the same day...Only next day it hit me really hard and i was sad...
He was a friend of mine, even though not the best friend, but we got quite well along...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thankfully we don't have to go out every day expecting to die. Death really puts life into perspective, and you need to realize that while death happens, often quite unexpectedly, you need to live your life regardless. A girl from work I talked to at lunch a couple times was killed by a drunk driver a couple weeks ago. She was there... and then she wasn't. It was all quite sudden. You've just gotta move past it.

...and stay away from people with guns. No need to test our immortality, now is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom