"Just Like Stone"

Best answers
Ok this is on deviant account but i'm not getting any feedback there so i'll try here, anyway this is a manipulation of my friend shannon. No filters of course and i didnt blur it either, enjoy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is on deviant account but i'm not getting any feedback
You're welcome. You asked for feedback. I gave it to you.

Best answers
Thats uhh...unique. Is that poo on her?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, some people eh?

Looks good man, my only complaint would be that it seems kinda dull compared to some of the ellaborate manips I see around DA. The gungie style used a lot maybe next time try something more futuristic instead of grungie. I've always been a fan of manips though so keep up the work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I have seen this type of grungy minip too many times. Try somethin new and sexy.

But if you want crits on this piece, I would say to try and make the cracking on the skin surface actually look like the face is cracking. Also, the cracking going into the hair looks a bit out of place. I like the style, but it just doesn't seem like much effort was put into it, just looks like an eroded surface overlayed on an emo picture. The eye area is a dead giveaway on that, I just think it would look alot better if you concentrated more on the flow of the deterioration.

Best answers
Eh, indeed. Ya thats a pretty good idea, a cyborg that is..hmm thanks for the inspiration.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i didn't notice the thread title before, which i'm assuming was your theme or general idea behind this one, and I'd have to say you represented it quite well with the "erosion." Just could have done it with a bit more originality and flare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom