Just got my demos of hulk and marvel nemesis.

Best answers
Heres what i think of them in brief spoilers, the fighting in marvel nemesis is simple but hard at the same time, a combo of normal and superpower moves mixed with mobility make for one hell of a fire works display.

Short demos but kickass ones non the less.

I haven't quite figured out how to constantly backflip like spiderman does int he movies yet, but i did figure out a nice combo with johnny by accident and can't remember it.

Think it was [] [] [] R1+[] [] R1+[]

Iv only done it once and it was a mistake, but he did 3 punches till they were in the air, on the lift into the air he continued the combo which did a super hit then a normal hit and a strong 2 hand lightning blast

Also i think they have finishing moves in the game.

(spoiler)

If you hold the superpower button while raged or otherwise when they are in danger and do a close range throw they do a killing throw.

Johnny electrocutes their brain, where as spiderman does nasty mid air combo and crushes their spine/ribs.

Favorite quote

You see that?

Thats what we call a webslinging asskicking.

For those wondering about hulk ultimate destruction simple words describe it.

ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION
The game kicks to much butt its hard to describe check it out purchase the demo off ebay or jsut wait a few months, but as for me im def gonna be picking up these 2 games.

Spoiler

Favorite hulk move.

I grabbed a cop and jumped in the air out of curiosity i held down the triangle button and he did a glowing green type ordeal, he put the cops head between his legs and did a spinning piledriver from the top of a building to the ground, the cop needless to say screamed the whole way down but stopped once i hit the ground lol.

Best answers
You could of either went to comiccon or u can buy it from ebay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try posting your spoilers in white text ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom